There are 67 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Originally posted by pd24:
SO you missed the bonus he put in his contract? The $2 million to pass a physical before camp.

His actual clause is for passing a physical before November 11th.

I get a guaranteed $3 million signing bonus right off the bat and another $2 million if I pass a physical before November 11, which is the last day a team can bring a player off the PUP list.

Not bad, He has the per game bonus also, I don't think he is going to try and lose money.
Originally posted by pd24:
Not bad, He has the per game bonus also, I don't think he is going to try and lose money.

Agreed. He also has the 90% playtime incentive which he would probably lose out on if he misses more than one game.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Love what he has to say...let's do it!

People gotta stop being little emotional babies about it lol..like he said it's football and a business. If he can make this team better then I'm happy.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Good Read.

Yeah really good read
Matt Maiocco: Veteran cornerback Richard Sherman was asked about his new #49ers teammate Reuben Foster: "If I can help him, I'll do my best."
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Originally posted by susweel:
So dude pretty much expects to start season on pup list.

He said he expects to be back on the field by May or June. Players don't get designated to PUP until training camp starts. Training camp starts in late-July.

Do you even football, sus?

HEY LOOK SUS IS COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Love what he has to say...let's do it!

People gotta stop being little emotional babies about it lol..like he said it's football and a business. If he can make this team better then I'm happy.

times 2
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Matt Maiocco: Veteran cornerback Richard Sherman was asked about his new #49ers teammate Reuben Foster: "If I can help him, I'll do my best."

Reuben better take him up on that offer if he knows what's good for him.
This has to sting for Seattle. Imagine Frank Gore immediately signing with Seattle after we let him go, and wearing a neon green suit to the press conference.

Originally posted by Niners99:
This has to sting for Seattle. Imagine Frank Gore immediately signing with Seattle after we let him go, and wearing a neon green suit to the press conference.

ricky watters
Originally posted by rxrunner:

ricky watters

jerry rice, merton hanks
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by cortana49:
I remember hating Deion Sanders when he was in Atlanta. Loved him when he became a Niner.

Did you hate him again when he went to Dallas?

Who didn't?
Originally posted by dmax:
BS. If he returns a pick 6 week 1 youll be jumping up and down.

NO ..I WONT

Yep can't wait until they cut his arse!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, this dude already starting s**t. nice.
Share 49ersWebzone