There are 115 users in the forums

Richard Sherman CB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by dmax:
hate this mofo...gonna hate him as a 49er too

BS. If he returns a pick 6 week 1 youll be jumping up and down.

This, I never understood that logic. Like someone who hates Sherman is gonna wish he dropped a game changing int smh
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So dude pretty much expects to start season on pup list.
Interesting press. Kind of wished we got jersey reveal. I still can't picture him in the jersey. It would've helped lol.
Love what he has to say...let's do it!

People gotta stop being little emotional babies about it lol..like he said it's football and a business. If he can make this team better then I'm happy.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Good Read.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
what a thug. just like kap.

We all know the word you really wanted to say here. Man up and say it with ya chest.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Interesting press. Kind of wished we got jersey reveal. I still can't picture him in the jersey. It would've helped lol.

He did have on a nice red jacket though
Originally posted by susweel:
So dude pretty much expects to start season on pup list.

Mandatory mini camps usally don't start until mid June.

He was always planning on being on the field may/June.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 20, 2018 at 12:27 PM ]
Dude in his pimp suit today

TLDW recap of the presser today

We still need another cornerback for insurance. If he is healthy and plays at Pro Bowl level that is fantastic but I think that is wildly optimistic and assumes he will be healthy and stay healthy. We need a veteran corner AND to draft a corner to develop for down the road. Just not comfortable with the line of thinking that "well we have All Pro Richard Sherman on one side so consider that locked down, we're good!" and I certainly hope the 49er team decision makers are not either.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Dude in his pimp suit today

TLDW recap of the presser today

lol
Originally posted by Ninersrisin:
We still need another cornerback for insurance. If he is healthy and plays at Pro Bowl level that is fantastic but I think that is wildly optimistic and assumes he will be healthy and stay healthy. We need a veteran corner AND to draft a corner to develop for down the road. Just not comfortable with the line of thinking that "well we have All Pro Richard Sherman on one side so consider that locked down, we're good!" and I certainly hope the 49er team decision makers are not either.

Gaines and Dennard are still available.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Good Read.

All in all, including my signing bonus, I could earn as much as $13 million for 2018. It gets a little complicated after that.

But basically, if I never get back to the Richard Sherman everybody has become accustomed to seeing on the field, the 49ers are protected. They won't overpay for somebody who's not on the field and who's not playing at a high level.

And if I do get back to that level — which I fully intend to do — then I'll be compensated accordingly.

That might just make me jump on.

Maybe
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

hating him cuz he used to play for another team is very short sighted in my opinion. what he did before meant nothing to me as soon as he signed his deal
Share 49ersWebzone