There are 206 users in the forums

Jeff Fisher Fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
Harbaugh may leave Michigan just to get two shots at Jed-boy. He's going to get a blank check, he does not stay in places too long.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Probably a dumb question, but if Fisher is willing, would he make a good DC?

Fisher will never be a DC again. I think he'd just call it quits before settling for being an assistant coach.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Harbaugh may leave Michigan just to get two shots at Jed-boy. He's going to get a blank check, he does not stay in places too long.

Leaving his alma mater after 2 years would not be a good look for him. I think he stays for at least another couple of years to make a run at a national championship before returning to the NFL.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Leaving his alma mater after 2 years would not be a good look for him. I think he stays for at least another couple of years to make a run at a national championship before returning to the NFL.

Looks have nothing to do with it, the Rams are moving into a palace and money is no issue. Make him an offer he can't refuse and he'll be on the next plane.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

#NO1CURR #
Jed York needs to fire Baalke, beg Harbaugh to come back, and trade Chip to the Rams just to be nice lol
Jeff Fisher seen leaving Rams HQ at the airport Motel 6
Mike Singletary will get his chance again !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Mike Singletary will get his chance again !

I actually remember Singletary being the hot candidate before he became our HC in 2008. He was so bad in 2010...seems not even any college's would take a chance on him as a Head Coach
[ Edited by NorthBay49er on Dec 12, 2016 at 3:38 PM ]

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Probably a dumb question, but if Fisher is willing, would he make a good DC?

Fisher will never be a DC again. I think he'd just call it quits before settling for being an assistant coach.

He might land a job in the league office. Wasn't he on the competition committee ?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Let trade Chip to the Rams

Only if they take Baalke too
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

I posted the possibility of this happening a couple of months back but damn, I didn't think it might go down this quickly. I could see this being mighty tempting for Jim Harbaugh to crap on Jed and Pete Carroll, two of his least favorite people, twice a year. Particularly for a fat check with lots of zeros. Thanks Jed!
Originally posted by gold49digger:
harbaugh to LA confirmed? I hope not but at the same time it would be satisfying seeing him get revenge against the jed dork.
Are you really a 49ers' fan?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
This is exactly why I don't want to draft a QB with our 1st pick. LOL

Don't think it matters much which QB the Rams would have drafted, their coaching staff sucks for developing any QB.

Exactly my point, we are in the same boat coaching wise.
We were with Harbaugh, partly. Kelly is fine.
Share 49ersWebzone