49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 750 users in the forums

QB Matt Barkley in for the BEARS!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by titan:
I remember wanting him to go to us. I still think he can be a legit starter in the NFL.

No, no he can't.
Originally posted by titan:
I remember wanting him to go to us. [b]I still think he can be a legit starter in the NFL.[/b]

Barkley is horrible lol.
[ Edited by Chibamarines on Oct 20, 2016 at 9:43 PM ]
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
Lol
Originally posted by titan:
I remember wanting him to go to us. I still think he can be a legit starter in the NFL.

No. But maybe if he improves a lot he can actually become a decent backup.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,084
Maybe Baalke can trade them one of the QB's on the roster, hmmmmm which one.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,446
I guess we found out who's trading for Romo!!!!
spoke too soon OP lol
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,292
Originally posted by Chibamarines:
Originally posted by titan:
I remember wanting him to go to us. [b]I still think he can be a legit starter in the NFL.[/b]

Barkley is horrible lol.

I think he has the talent. He was 3rd stinger until 2-3 weeks ago.
Your title should end in a ?, not a !
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by Chibamarines:
Originally posted by titan:
I remember wanting him to go to us. [b]I still think he can be a legit starter in the NFL.[/b]

Barkley is horrible lol.

I think he has the talent. He was 3rd stinger until 2-3 weeks ago.

Key words "I think" lol dude doesn't do anything well. backup at most
Is this a troll thread?
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,292
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Your title should end in a ?, not a !

Oh ok? Why would it end in a? If I knew he was in? Didn't you hear the announcers!
Originally posted by titan:
I remember wanting him to go to us. I still think he can be a legit starter in the NFL.

lmao thats a good one.
Hey, gotta at leas give the OP credit. He came out and put his rep on the line, with saying what he believed/thought BEFORE the game started... Thats more than most ppl do here.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone