49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 946 users in the forums

Trade Deadline November 1st

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Trade Torrey.

This. Streater can be just as effective as Smith has been

I was thinking about this the other day.

I bet Bellichek would make him a star.
Trade Baalke










I think we should trade for Romo
Trade Vance or Torrey to NE for Garapolo and a draft pick
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Trade Vance or Torrey to NE for Garapolo and a draft pick

Lik our next two first and second rounders? That kind of draft pick?
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Trade Torrey.

No, I don't like the idea of dealing Smith, he's not getting touches because Gabbert can't get the ball deep enough to him, or he can't get open in time since Gabbert throws way too quick, or is sacked. Torrey's not an issue, he needs to be used better.

I doubt anyone gets dealt, Tartt's not ready to play SS full time, Bethea is a locker room leader, we need that. The only one I can see gone is Brooks, he's not worth $7.8M next year.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I've posted in the QB thread if the Kaepernick contract rework will lead to a trade. The agents may have something brewing that isn't public. If this does happen, it will be interesting if we get at least a 4th that the Broncos offered earlier this year.
why try to get traded when he can sign for the most millions from a pool of 32 teams next year ?

  • 9moon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,286
YOUTH MOVEMENT IS HERE RIGHT NOW:

Tank, Patton and our 2nd in 2017 for the Patriots' GRAPPY !!!

Reid, Kaep and Torrey for San Diego's 2nd and 4th (2017) !!!

Hyde and Vance for the Vikings' 2nd rounder !!

Dial and Lynch for the Bears' 2nd rounder !!
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Trade Baalke











Baalke's eternal soul for a sixth championship. I already pricked my finger, where do I sign.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Trade Vance or Torrey to NE for Garapolo and a draft pick

Lik our next two first and second rounders? That kind of draft pick?

No we get a draft pick. NE loves their 3 TE sets imagine if Bellichek could develop Vance properly he'd be a good weapon for them. Thats a deal for them.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I think we should trade for Romo

Idk if you're serious but why would you want to trade for a guy that has a 18 Mil salary and would be hard to trade in the future due to age and money on top of a hit away from retirement? This team aint going anywhere even with romo so there's no point of collecting dust that will set you back, It's bad enough that there's little talent in this team and to add romo.
Torrey smith to the packers for a 3rd and 5th
Originally posted by 9moon:
YOUTH MOVEMENT IS HERE RIGHT NOW:

Tank, Patton and our 2nd in 2017 for the Patriots' GRAPPY !!!

Reid, Kaep and Torrey for San Diego's 2nd and 4th (2017) !!!

Hyde and Vance for the Vikings' 2nd rounder !!

Dial and Lynch for the Bears' 2nd rounder !!

What is the point of doing any of that?
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,972
Does not belong here. prepare for the move....
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,611
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Let's trade for OBJ

Great just what we need, another receiver running routes on game day with no qb to throw him the ball.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone