LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 413 users in the forums

Seattle Seahawks thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by elguapo:
I really loving the fact we don't have a ab where we have to depend on everything around him to be a good team like RW or Alex Smith.

All these qbs regressed
Mariota
Dak
RW
Wentz (a little) and goff whenever he doesn't have pressure
Roethlisberger
Brady
Watson and more as well.

Can't wait until next year when we get jimmy back

You and me both.

Jimmy is someone you can believe in........to those of us who have watched the 49ers even just this decade, contrast watching the 49ers vs Vikings in 2012 versus 49ers vs Chiefs this past season.......within 1 quarter, it seemed like a comeback in Minnesota was impossible while a comeback in KC was somewhat realistic despite being down a few touchdowns.

That's the difference, and it's not like Smith sucked. JG is just the real deal.

Come September we SHOULD have improved our pass rush via FA/draft, and getting the core back who has started to believe they're a good team...........yeah, I'm psyched and so should other Niner fans.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
He's a good QB. He's not a great QB. To talk like he's top 5 or a HOFer is just ridiculous. Steven A other day said that he thought he was better than Big Ben right now. Ben threw for 1700 more yards this season.

I can't remember a more overrated player in the NFL in my lifetime.

Exactly.

Lost in the .NET threads is that Schottenheimer knows if he put the game on Wilson's back he wouldn't have been able to handle it.

Unfortunately for him, he will get the blame like Bevell. I feel bad for two vet OCs getting s*** on because they have a subpar QB that society thinks is better than he actually is.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Come on all you Russell Wilson and Seattle fans give me a reason why RW couldn't score this game or why Seattle not only sucks on the road but aren't a very good team. I'm waiting.

Dude -- everyone and their momma didn't expect the Seakawks to make the playoffs this year. I mean they had 75-1 odds to win the SB back in Sep/Oct for a reason you know. I'm sure a few Seattle nub fans started to get excited when they made the playoffs but that's just pure noobity. Anyway, what do you have to say for the Cowchips completely shutting down Drees and Co. at Texas stadium? They obliterated Seattle's rushing attack yet the coaching refused to deviate to a more pass oriented attack. I guess they agree with you in that they didn't trust RW and his arm :)
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
LOL at right handed Steve Young. GTFO Colin. When he's not slurping lebron, he's making idiotic claims like saying Russell Wilson is a right handed Steve Young

Maybe a 1987 Steve Young.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Dude -- everyone and their momma didn't expect the Seakawks to make the playoffs this year. I mean they had 75-1 odds to win the SB back in Sep/Oct for a reason you know. I'm sure a few Seattle nub fans started to get excited when they made the playoffs but that's just pure noobity. Anyway, what do you have to say for the Cowchips completely shutting down Drees and Co. at Texas stadium? They obliterated Seattle's rushing attack yet the coaching refused to deviate to a more pass oriented attack. I guess they agree with you in that they didn't trust RW and his arm :)

Got to be able to run the ball in the playoffs. While the criticism is gonna be there because the Seahawks lost, if they thought they could have Wilson throw it 35+ times, they would have been in for a shock and probably smashed even more.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Maybe a 1987 Steve Young.

Exactly! '87 and even '88, Young was decent but not quite at the level.....the '91 season was his first real season as an NFL QB, and didn't even play every game.

By the end of 1991, Young was greater than Wilson could ever achieve in his own mind. Absolute baller.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I think they just signed Paxton Lynch?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FL9er:
I think they just signed Paxton Lynch?

dude's gonna develop into the next Payton Manning.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
.... #ManningsLeftNut
Go hawks!!! So predictable
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 18, 2019 at 2:20 AM ]
https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/18/future-disses-russell-wilson-ciara-controls-him/

lol purse-holder
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol purse-holder

Does this really surprise anyone?

Happy wife happy life. Or are you one of those married men (if you're even married) who proudly has control of your marriage?
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Happy wife happy life. Or are you one of those married men (if you're even married) who proudly has control of your marriage?

It's not about having control of your marriage. It's about not having someone control you.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol purse-holder

I don't hold purses. If you are one of those dudes, you need to sack up and take your manhood back. He's a rich nfl qb for god sakes and she is a washed up industry whore.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jan 28, 2019 at 1:37 PM ]
She must give some great slob on the knob.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
She must give some great slob on the knob.

Eh Wilson married her. Only one getting his knob slobbed by Ciara is probably Future.
Share 49ersWebzone