There are 174 users in the forums

Aqib Talib

Shop 49ers game tickets
Any chance we go after this guy? Elway wanted Kap before...maybe a Kap/Talib trade?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/den.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-Broncos-make-CB-Aqib-Talib-available-for-trade-47166228/Amp?client=ms-android-verizon
No.
People still think Kap is getting traded this year?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

If u had a chance to unload a $12 million backup, would you?
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:

If u had a chance to unload a $12 million backup, would you?

We have a s**t load of cap space this year doesn't really matter. Plus Kap will eventually start again this year
We have a s**t load of cap space this year doesn't really matter. Plus Kap will eventually start again this year

It does matter when you can roll it over into next year's cap number...have you seen Kap play lately? He just isn't the player he used to be...I want to believe he is, but the game tape doesn't lie...

And if Kap starts for us this year, it's because Gabbert got hurt...not because he won the job...Ponder has looked better than Kap and he only had a limited time learning the playbook...Kap has been studying all off-season...
[ Edited by bonafidejonb on Sep 4, 2016 at 8:11 AM ]
I think broncos denied this rumor
Kappersquat for Talib straight up!
Kap is toxic, no team will go after him. San Francisco may be the most tolerant city in the US, that's the major reason he's still one the team.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I think broncos denied this rumor

Of course they did...to keep Talib happy until it happens...

Talib is a loose cannon...he plays right on the edge of dirty. Besides, our secondary has come a long way and should be a strength of the defense.
How about getting a real Qb?
Trade a 1st and a 4th for him.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
elway probably has proof he shot himself in the calf
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Kap is toxic, no team will go after him. San Francisco may be the most tolerant city in the US, that's the major reason he's still one the team.

Since when does the city manage the roster?
Share 49ersWebzone