There are 820 users in the forums
Bosa vs Chargers
Bosa vs Chargers
Aug 12, 2016 at 10:37 AM
- saniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,724
The Chargers are cheap. It's no wonder players don't want to go there. LT, Jammer, Merriman, and even Rivers all held out and missed time. They need to meet Bosa in the middle. They're making themselves look bad
Aug 12, 2016 at 4:59 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,887
When was the last time a rookie didn't sign the deqal and went back into the next draft??
Aug 14, 2016 at 3:25 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
Lol he didn't sign yet?
Aug 14, 2016 at 9:02 PM
- Since07
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,548
From what I understand the charger know they have the upper hand in rookie negotiations and try to take advantage of it. These rookies are excited to sign thier contract and get payed. Bosa is not only standing up for him self but his teammates as well as the NFLPA. I hope he sticks to his guns to inspire other young athletes not to be financially obligated to agree
Aug 14, 2016 at 9:23 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,043
Originally posted by Since07:From what I understand the charger know they have the upper hand in rookie negotiations and try to take advantage of it. These rookies are excited to sign thier contract and get payed. Bosa is not only standing up for him self but his teammates as well as the NFLPA. I hope he sticks to his guns to inspire other young athletes not to be financially obligated to agree
NFL installed a rookie cap to protect teams from high paid bust that used to get Paid more them current all pro veterans
Aug 14, 2016 at 9:48 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
I hope Bosa holds out like Garnett almost did with us. I want him to re-enlist in the draft next year and I want the 49ers to select him in the 2nd round.
Aug 14, 2016 at 10:52 PM
- Since07
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,548
It's not the amount of money but the terms of what's guaranteed in the contract see page 5Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:Originally posted by Since07:From what I understand the charger know they have the upper hand in rookie negotiations and try to take advantage of it. These rookies are excited to sign thier contract and get payed. Bosa is not only standing up for him self but his teammates as well as the NFLPA. I hope he sticks to his guns to inspire other young athletes not to be financially obligated to agree
NFL installed a rookie cap to protect teams from high paid bust that used to get Paid more them current all pro veterans
Aug 16, 2016 at 4:29 PM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,887
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope Bosa holds out like Garnett almost did with us. I want him to re-enlist in the draft next year and I want the 49ers to select him in the 2nd round.
That'd be sweet.
Aug 16, 2016 at 7:05 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,451
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope Bosa holds out like Garnett almost did with us. I want him to re-enlist in the draft next year and I want the 49ers to select him in the 2nd round.
He wouldnt fall that far, would still be a Top 20 pick.
Eitherway its a moot point because I think this will get wrapped up sooner or later. Both sides stand to lose if it isnt.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 16, 2016 at 7:06 PM ]
Aug 19, 2016 at 1:53 AM
- Crown
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 37,301
Garnett was never going to hold out.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope Bosa holds out like Garnett almost did with us. I want him to re-enlist in the draft next year and I want the 49ers to select him in the 2nd round.
Aug 19, 2016 at 9:08 PM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Originally posted by English:And what is this Bull about chasing the "retired" FA players out of town? SoCold if you are just going to rewrite history and post fiction maybe you should find a storybook forum instead. As you well know, Justin Smith and Patrick Willis retired because they felt they had to, they certainly weren't chased out of town, and neither was Chris Borland. Whilst the situation regarding Anthony Davis was less amicable he certainly wasn't chased into retirement, he made the decision himself.
Stop trolling.
lol can't believe I missed SoCold get slaughtered like this
Aug 24, 2016 at 11:14 AM
- SteveWallacesHelmet
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,099
Michael Gehlken @sdutGehlken 33m33 minutes ago
Chargers proposed to Joey Bosa what they made clear is their best offer, source says. It was declined. Offer pulled. Two sides are nowhere.
This is just crazy to me!
Aug 24, 2016 at 11:18 AM
- TheDougernaut
- Veteran
- Posts: 332
i don't quite get what's happening. do the chargers not want to pay bosa? does he want more money than is reasonable?
Aug 24, 2016 at 11:21 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,149
Boss is a b***h so glad we didn't take him.
Aug 24, 2016 at 11:43 AM
- Buchy
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,842
If he could play as an elite edge rusher in a 3-4 defense I'd take a shot at him next year!
