There are 173 users in the forums

Andrew Luck 6 years 140M

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
hell of a game today
Luck played very well in the second half after a poor first half, but the Colts won't get anywhere with that s**tty defense.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
What does $140 million dollars buy you? Apparently not a trip to the playoffs....
Most overrated qb in the league
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He can only carry them so much. He needs a Defense
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He needs a trade.

The Colts are an absolute embarrassment outside of Luck. Their defense is horrible; their O-line is possibly the worst unit in the NFL. Luck literally carried 52 players on his back to the AFCCG a couple of years ago.

They need a new general manager.
Originally posted by jcs:
What does $140 million dollars buy you? Apparently not a trip to the playoffs....

Can't buy you a quality roster, that is for sure. Colts GM is an absolute joke. That roster is largely garbage.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

He needs a trade.

The Colts are an absolute embarrassment outside of Luck. Their defense is horrible; their O-line is possibly the worst unit in the NFL. Luck literally carried 52 players on his back to the AFCCG a couple of years ago.

They need a new general manager.

Luck to the pats for jimmy g and stuff
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

More like properly rated. He will probably finished this season with 4,180 & 31 TDs
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
He'll stick around for two more years. Then Harbs will trade for Luck when he goes to LA.

Factoring in age(otherwise it would be between Brady and Rodgers), there's not a QB I would take over Luck to start a team.
Good QB but the problem is he was so highly touted that he may never live up to the hype.
I work with a diehard Colts fan. Raised out in Indiana, worked as a Fire/Rescue personnel who has transported Peyton Manning and other Dungy era Colts greats to the hospital from the RCA dome. Won't stop talking about them.

Anyways, he is so over Andrew Luck it's insane. Literally does not like the guy, feels he's overrated, "good for two interceptions a game"......"$140 million, hyped as the next Peyton but clearly not...".....etc. Even the most bearish Hawk fan likes Wilson more than this guy does Luck. He sincerely prefers Hasselbeck over Luck too, showing the difference in stats and wins last year.

It's a very interesting perspective.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I work with a diehard Colts fan. Raised out in Indiana, worked as a Fire/Rescue personnel who has transported Peyton Manning and other Dungy era Colts greats to the hospital from the RCA dome. Won't stop talking about them.

Anyways, he is so over Andrew Luck it's insane. Literally does not like the guy, feels he's overrated, "good for two interceptions a game"......"$140 million, hyped as the next Peyton but clearly not...".....etc. Even the most bearish Hawk fan likes Wilson more than this guy does Luck. He sincerely prefers Hasselbeck over Luck too, showing the difference in stats and wins last year.

It's a very interesting perspective.

It's kinda like when we went from Joe to Steve....you get spoiled as a fan they are working on 15+ years of great to really good QBing (with the exception of 2011). We had the same thing, but now we are in the midst of maybe 5 good QB season in the subsequent 20 seasons. I'd kill to have Luck on the niners.
Originally posted by Niners816:
It's kinda like when we went from Joe to Steve....you get spoiled as a fan they are working on 15+ years of great to really good QBing (with the exception of 2011). We had the same thing, but now we are in the midst of maybe 5 good QB season in the subsequent 20 seasons. I'd kill to have Luck on the niners.

I would kill to have Tim Rattay on the niners again...
Share 49ersWebzone