There are 244 users in the forums

Aussies and Kiwis in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Hulk Hendrix gotta move them fingers a bit to match our INX'es
But to be supportive of this new thread I wondered about the prospects of the new Aussie 49er Blake Muir ?
Originally posted by JoNeo:
Hulk Hendrix gotta move them fingers a bit to match our INX'es
But to be supportive of this new thread I wondered about the prospects of the new Aussie 49er Blake Muir ?

According to Cam Inman his best chance as arookie is a place on the practice squad. Described by Baylor University as steady. 195cm and 134kg.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2016/05/01/joining-jarryd-hayne-49ers-fellow-australian-blake-muir/?doing_wp_cron=1462366353.9306399822235107421875
Originally posted by 16to87:
I'll start to worry when the kiwi invasion starts

we'll send them over from Bondi and the Gold Coast
Once Gotsis and that German kid start flashing their millions they made by just being a backup to they're hard working putting it all on the line rugby friends they'll start coming over to the US in droves to go to college and hope to get drafted and make that SKRILLA!

Money talks.
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on May 4, 2016 at 7:05 AM ]
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Once Gotsis and that German kid start flashing their millions they made by just being a backup to they're hard working putting it all on the line rugby friends they'll start coming over to the US in droves to go to college and hope to get drafted and make that SKRILLA!

Money talks.

think you are right and going through the college system like Gotsis and Jessie Williams is the true pathway, have actualy seen kids recently in my small country town playing american football and 9 of the 10 kids i was watching had NFL jumpers on. Lived here all my life and have never seen that before
Originally posted by agumby:

Money talks.

think you are right and going through the college system like Gotsis and Jessie Williams is the true pathway, have actualy seen kids recently in my small country town playing american football and 9 of the 10 kids i was watching had NFL jumpers on. Lived here all my life and have never seen that before
I love it. The NFL might turn into a bigger version of baseball, where a team has players from all over the world like a pitcher from Japan to a 1st baseman from Venezuela.
I love it. The NFL might turn into a bigger version of baseball, where a team has players from all over the world like a pitcher from Japan to a 1st baseman from Venezuela.

If scouts start coming over here and checking out the top talent in the natianal youth cup (U/20) comp you will end up with some good aussie, islander and kiwi kids heading into your college system. The NYC is where the pick of the talent this side of the pacific ends up
Joel Wilkinson has now been cut by the Cardinals leaving Nine.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Nine is fine
Seven still heaven
If it gets to four well thats getting poor
Nine is fine
Seven still heaven

Four may be poor
But it's still one more.

• MFWIC
  • Veteran

Money talks.

Never happen, NFL to insular for that, and trump will ban all imports.
Originally posted by MFWIC:

Money talks.

Never happen, NFL to insular for that, and trump will ban all imports.
fuq u talking bout bruh? The NFL is only interested in making SKRILLA! If these imports can make the NFL money then more the merrier, besides just look at baseball, for them half the team isn't even american anymore.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Nine is fine
Seven still heaven

Four may be poor
But it's still one more.

One more than three..Te He He
How bout levin? Lets crank it up
Twelves for elves an ten gets a hen
Eights had by mates an fives just for jives
Six got nix so we are back to 9
Yours and mine
Bustin all kindzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of jerry haynes
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Bustin all kindzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of jerry haynes

Jerry needs a stamp so he can approve their passport in to the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone