Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MikeD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by MikeD:
so hes a good pick? NFL.com makes him sound terrible

not in real life, but here, he's the GOAT

So in 10 years we will be wondering why hes not in the hall of fame?
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I had him picked first overall. What a steal.

*steel

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

in 10 years, we won't even remember he existed. Like Brandon Williams from the 2006 draft.

in 10 years, we won't even remember he existed. Like Brandon Williams from the 2006 draft.

Who?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Who?

exactomundo, my pizza lovin friend.
lol every year we draft a WR in the mid-late rounds that everyone thinks is the next Niners star WR, and every year that player fades away into obscurity, either because they arent that good, or because we have no QB to get them anyone the ball.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol every year we draft a WR in the mid-late rounds that everyone thinks is the next Niners star WR, and every year that player fades away into obscurity, either because they arent that good, or because we have no QB to get them anyone the ball.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Let them, it's fun.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i would rather be hopeful and optimistic then live in a perpetual world of gloom and doom and charlton heston
  • MikeD
  • Veteran

http://www.nfl.com/player/brandonwilliams/2495978/profile

stats were amazing
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:

i would rather be hopeful and optimistic then live in a perpetual world of gloom and doom and charlton heston

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
my dude burbury gonna be a beast
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
only dude I see producing from this draft is Fred's son. Hyde won't make it past week 5, then the rest will start dropping like flies.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
only dude I see producing from this draft is Fred's son. Hyde won't make it past week 5, then the rest will start dropping like flies.

that LSU CB was the steal on the draft.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

that LSU CB was the steal on the draft.
fir shir. He was supposed to go #1 overall, but his off the field antics worked in our favor.
Originally posted by cciowa:

Hope and optimism are great, but after Ryan Thelwell, Tai Streets, Cedrick Wilson, Arnaz Battle, Derrick Hamilton, Rashaun Woods, Marcus Maxwell, Rasheed Marshall, Brandon Williams, Jason Hill, Josh Morgan, Kyle Williams, Ronald Johnson, A.J. Jenkins, Quinton Patton, and Bruce Ellington, at some point you have to start doubting the impact these guys will make.

Since T.O. in 1996, weve drafted 2 WR that have gone on to be above average at some point. Brandon Lloyd and Michael Crabtree. Lloyd didnt even reach his potential with the 49ers.

I dont have high hopes for Smelter or Burbridge because of this history. Id be thrilled, but im not even going to waste time thinking about the hype.
Share 49ersWebzone