LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Goodbye WR Aaron Burbridge! - 6th Round Pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
I thought Burbridge looked good last night. He looks like a good hands catcher and solid in a crowd. Burbridge and Hamm were the 2 bright pass catchers last night to me. I think Burbridge makes it as the 5th or 6th WR, not sure how much playing time he'll get this year though.
Originally posted by Luckycharms:
I thought Burbridge looked good last night. He looks like a good hands catcher and solid in a crowd. Burbridge and Hamm were the 2 bright pass catchers last night to me. I think Burbridge makes it as the 5th or 6th WR, not sure how much playing time he'll get this year though.

Agreed.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Luckycharms:

Agreed.

He made it!.. For now lol.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:
best pick of the draft

called it.
He's going to be a very solid NFL player
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Looking good so far. I like that he can make catches in traffic. Shows he has no fear.

Hopefully he can take Patton's spot I hate that dude.

Bump for truth.
best pick of the draft

called it.

Bump for truth.

I'm not a huge Patton fan either. He has made bone-headed decisions that lead to penalties in the past. He does show heart, but he's not level-headed at all.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
I'm not a huge Patton fan either. He has made bone-headed decisions that lead to penalties in the past. He does show heart, but he's not level-headed at all.

Kelly yanked Jordan Matthews off the field and screamed at him for showboating while he was having a 100+ yard receiving game. Patton is either going to be very level-headed or he's going to be on the sidelines.
Edit
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 3, 2016 at 6:21 PM ]

Looking good so far. I like that he can make catches in traffic. Shows he has no fear.

Hopefully he can take Patton's spot I hate that dude.

Bump for truth.

BFT
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
best pick of the draft

called it.

I mean, u are the Pick Em champion
Sus leave the dark side... We miss sweetsus.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I can't for Burbridge to unseat that overrated ass Patton.

lol. Or just hope that they both step up and play well.
no, no. he doesn't care about the team...
He's going to be a Jason Avant type NFL Player IMO but even a little better. I can see him being a 50-60 catch guy who is not flashy but very solid abs realiable.
Share 49ersWebzone