Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 580 users in the forums

Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
F**k that looks painful

looks made up ain't no way that's real
what am i even looking at, her shoulder blade? , you can't bite that, how you gonna bite someones back? if the teeth don't fit you must acquit

I read this in Trumps voice
Every I time I hear McVay talk he's whining about something or other that he doesn't think is fair. Doesn't help that he's got that raspy high pitched voice. How much help do you need lil bro lol
[ Edited by Rockchalk_Seahawk on Jul 28, 2026 at 5:41 AM ]

[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Aug 5, 2026 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:


This is F'n ridiculous! I've never been so happy to see a player retire as I was when AD hung it up....

damn
Wow! Violence (including domestic violence) is a huge concern for society and the NFL, except for when a great player/team may be involved. The hypocrisy of the NFL is a joke. I know they want to make it competitive, but we almost always beat the Rams with a bunch of backups. It's just this year might be different if we don't have George Kittle or other players at 100%. This is a joke. I wouldn't have expected any less but they should really take violence towards women seriously and it looks like they do except for certain players on certain teams. Domestic violence or violence toward women is a serious thing anxiety in the NFL, but sometimes they just want some team to be more competitive especially against the 49ers. As you saw Josh Jacobs is on the NFI list on Green Bay but then again Green Bay isn't a serious contender like the Rams.
Pretty desperate to beat the Seahawks 😂
You have to call anyone and everyone available and out of retirement lol Welcome back AD
Originally posted by Rockchalk_Seahawk:
Pretty desperate to beat the Seahawks 😂
You have to call anyone and everyone available and out of retirement lol Welcome back AD

I doubt desperation has anything to do with it. You do know there are 15 other games on the schedule?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

This is a wonderful stat
new abuse claims by puca's ex girlfriend
the last dance for McVay? 🤔

I suppose it could happen. But I don't see McVay calling it quits. He's young enough to challenge Don Shula's record. He'd need a little under ten wins per season for the next 25 years.

Of course he almost called it quits after a disastrous 2022 season. But he mentioned how he couldn't tell his kids to fight through adversity if he couldn't take his own advice. I think he's enjoying coaching now that he's learned how to manage the balance.
Originally posted by snackdaddy:
I suppose it could happen. But I don't see McVay calling it quits. He's young enough to challenge Don Shula's record. He'd need a little under ten wins per season for the next 25 years.

Of course he almost called it quits after a disastrous 2022 season. But he mentioned how he couldn't tell his kids to fight through adversity if he couldn't take his own advice. I think he's enjoying coaching now that he's learned how to manage the balance.

Snackdaddy the 'ol Rams fan......your boy is a front runner. When Stafford hangs them up, McVay is right behind him. He's not going to stay for a pile of @$$ whippins' and have his golden boy persona tarnished.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone