There are 253 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Upwurdz:
Once it was announced that Stafford was out, I expected as much. And now it's being reported one of our only decent starting o-linemen has blood clots and will be out the season for medication. This is just not our year

The difference between your back up O lineman and your back ups to them is hardly any difference at all. Stop using that as an excuse, the season was over because Stafford sucks this year and the Rams defense is extremely overrated

I think we're more injured than them too. They got one decent year out of stafford. Donald has checked out. Ramsey has peaked. The only one still in his prime and engaged fully is kupp, and even he is 30.

Of course we are and not only that, good players are injured. Players like Moseley, AA are worlds better than an average starting O Lineman or backup OL. PLEASE
Down the gutter and they mortgaged their future too.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Down the gutter and they mortgaged their future too.

And this is the outcome many fans wanted. Aa long as you win a Super Bowl, it doesn't matter. McVay, the guy that has had no real adversity until now us a better coach, right?
The difference between your back up O lineman and your back ups to them is hardly any difference at all. Stop using that as an excuse, the season was over because Stafford sucks this year and the Rams defense is extremely overrated
El Guapo, the king(or queen?) of excuses, would know what one looks and sounds like. I did sum it up that this wasn't our year, which covers everything from bad play from key players to injuries. No excuses needed
El Guapo, the king(or queen?) of excuses, would know what one looks and sounds like. I did sum it up that this wasn't our year, which covers everything from bad play from key players to injuries. No excuses needed

I'm sorry that you're hurting and I can tell you the reality of the situation. A reason for losing is not an excuse. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference because Rams fans, well let's be honest there aren't any. It's pathetic, the team is pathetic, the franchise is pathetic and your few good players are playing like hot garbage and just got lucky last year by playing a bunch of teams that didn't have their best players from the 49ers to the Bengals. Enjoy your s**tty year with your overrated players and overrated defense. Good night now…..Chrissy Everett
I'm sorry that you're hurting and I can tell you the reality of the situation. A reason for losing is not an excuse. I wouldn't expect you to know the difference because Rams fans, well let's be honest there aren't any. It's pathetic, the team is pathetic, the franchise is pathetic and your few good players are playing like hot garbage and just got lucky last year by playing a bunch of teams that didn't have their best players from the 49ers to the Bengals. Enjoy your s**tty year with your overrated players and overrated defense. Good night now…..Chrissy Everett
Chrissy Everett? Um, okay lol. Sure. And yes, I am hurting this season. I hope to the football Gods that McVay doesn't leave for broadcasting in a couple years. He's essentially been our version of Jim Harbaugh, just with the hardware now
[ Edited by Upwurdz on Nov 21, 2022 at 5:17 PM ]
Chrissy Everett? Um, okay lol. Sure. And yes, I am hurting this season. I hope to the football Gods that McVay doesn't leave for broadcasting in a couple years. He's essentially been our version of Jim Harbaugh, just with the hardware now

He'll leave soon.....no doubt. Boy Wonder McVay aint' going to hang around to suffer through the @$$ whippins'. He's that kind of guy.... a front runner.
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

He'll leave soon.....no doubt. Boy Wonder McVay aint' going to hang around to suffer through the @$$ whippins'. He's that kind of guy.... a front runner.

Going to be interesting to see if he is indeed a sunshine soldier. Shanahan has had real adversity every year he has coached- McVay not so much.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Lol

L
WELL……BYE

🤣😂😂
Originally posted by NYniner85:

🤣😂😂

lol Rams vs Broncos

Whos Country Who Cares?
absolutely no one in LA cares they won the super bowl. No one even showed up to support them in the Bills game. Lambs have completely fallen off. Never in history has a team with so many returning players after a super bowl failed as miserably as they have.

Pretty pathetic that their their starting QB just threw in the towel and gave up on the year...even garbage Let's Ride boy is sticking it out for the year in Denver.
Share 49ersWebzone