LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 280 users in the forums

*Los Angeles Rams thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Oh as if they weren't already tanking.
https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/jalen-ramseys-next-contract-will-keep-rams-spiraling-downward-nfc
4th in the division this year. Watch the LA fans desert them.
The uniforms are an improvement from what they've had since 2000, but those numbers are butt ugly
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Aug 6, 2020 at 2:11 PM ]
Originally posted by English:
4th in the division this year. Watch the LA fans desert them.

just like major cities with plenty to do like Miami and Vegas I wont count NYC and Chicago (Cubs) because those fans are die hards and different breeds but if you dont win in LA they wont watch
Rams are quickly becoming the Browns of the West.
Just signed Ramsey to a 5 yr $105 million extension, also why they can't sign anyone and have to release players each year !
Rams cap is going to be taken by 3 guys lol

If you told me it would cost 2 1sts a 4th and $105M to have Ramsey...I'd nah say I'm good Lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If you told me it would cost 2 1sts a 4th and $105M to have Ramsey...I'd nah say I'm good Lol

Exactly, the rams don't learn, they just keep hand cuffing themselves cap wise.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Rams are so screwed
  • jrg
  • Veteran
All that just to finish last in the division
This is what happens when you give up so much draft capital without an extension as part of the deal. You have no choice but to pay him whatever he wants. There is a reason why the trade value of a player goes way down when he only has a year or two left on his contract. This is why it shocked me that the Jets were able to get two 1st round picks and a 3rd for Adams. Seahawks now have to re-sign him, even if he wants $23 Million per year. Unless ofcourse they win the SB during the rental period and they could alteast let him go and say " Well we got a SB out of it, so it was worth it".
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:

So what's the penalty if they're over after the deadline??
[ Edited by Kolohe on Sep 9, 2020 at 8:25 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone