49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 698 users in the forums

NFL Week 8 Thread - 2015

Shop 49ers game tickets
Damn, brave stuff from the Bucs Kwon Alexander... (Sad circumstance, great team support)



http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2585065-buccaneers-lb-kwon-alexander-has-career-game-24-hours-after-death-of-brother

His strip of Julio Jones was an outstanding play...
LOL .. andrew luck.
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
LOL .. andrew luck.

He's injured tho, don't you know!!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Gregg Doyel ‏@GreggDoyelStar
Colts GM is pacing in the back of the media room, on his cell phone, talking low. I'm telling you, if Pagano gets fired tonight ...
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
LOL .. andrew luck.

Unfortunately, it seems the reports of AL's demise were greatly exaggerated. . . .
My opponent in fantasy has him - why oh why did I start Big Ben (10 points) over Derek Carr (37 points)?!?😕
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Nov 2, 2015 at 8:34 PM ]
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
LOL .. andrew luck.

You'll never hear the end of the Luck hype, if the Panthers let him win this... C'mon Panthers
Omfg Ginn....
  • Jiks
  • Member
  • Posts: 29,220
Ginn been doing that his whole career.
Teddy Grinch Jr. back at work.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Ted Ginn
Wow Ginn was full potato on that pass.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,026
Well for Ginn's sake I really hope they win this. Feel bad for him even though I shouldn't.
Teddy Ginn you serious bruh???


Yes!!!!
omg ginn.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone