There are 270 users in the forums

trent dilfer is a joke

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy is doing great. He is teaching on TV. And he not so secretly loves the 9ers. It oozes from his pores. God Bless him.
I love the bias. It's against us so much of the time. We deserve this.
why is he broadcasting our game ..man he is annoying
What he saying? I am at the game.
Lol he's not that bad. And him and boomer are the only commentators that give our team any love it seems like
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Tomasula lol
he's horrible
There's mistakes all over the place, from both teams to the commentating team and even the dudes who are operating the ESPN tickers, they keep putting the wrong names up on the penalties.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol he's not that bad. And him and boomer are the only commentators that give our team any love it seems like

Chucky would. Chucky talks up every player.
Can someone get Dilfer glasses. Their WR hit Bathaes arm down first and one of our blockers nearly got his helmet ripped off.

• Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Can someone get Dilfer glasses. Their WR hit Bathaes arm down first and one of our blockers nearly got his helmet ripped off.

Yeah that was about as clear of a hands to the face as you can get.
Yes Trent , we know you like the new coaching staff.....comment on the game please
Originally posted by Joecool:
and one of our blockers nearly got his helmet ripped off.

This, he's talking about "I don't see any hands to the face" when I think it was Devey who had his helmet yanked off, like dude, what game are you watching.
He just yells and is annoying.
He's like a yappy puppy.
Share 49ersWebzone