There are 193 users in the forums

trent dilfer is a joke

Shop 49ers game tickets
He's our homer. God bless him.
If I heard "Bell Cow" or "The Big Bell Bottom" one more time I was throwing something at the TV.
The best part was when Brock intercepted the ball and a Vikings receiver came from behind to tackle/rip the ball out. Either Boomer or Dilfer yelled out "Look out!"
So is 911
I'm all for Dilfer homering it up.

On a tangent, Dilfer did catch a little flak from anonymous Internet football fans for his comments on UCLA freshman QB J-Chosen (thinks he needs an attitude check). Ironically, Rosen beat out the QB that Dilfer hyped up the previous year and that guy transferred. I'm still fine with Dilfer calling niner games, though.
Originally posted by Handlesit:
The best part was when Brock intercepted the ball and a Vikings receiver came from behind to tackle/rip the ball out. Either Boomer or Dilfer yelled out "Look out!"

Lol
Originally posted by jimrat:
Tomasula lol

That made me annoyed lol
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

This. We need a few Niner homers in the media to balance out all the Patriots/Cowboys/Seahawks apologists.

Dilfer is awesome.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
This. We need a few Niner homers in the media to balance out all the Patriots/Cowboys/Seahawks apologists.

Dilfer is awesome.

Unlike McGinest, Evans or Irvin Trent actually knows and understands the nuances of the game.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Dilfer is awesome.

Unlike McGinest, Evans or Irvin Trent actually knows and understands the nuances of the game.

Yup. People can say what they want about his playing career, but the guy understands and articulates football concepts better than 99% of the goons on TV.

people will find anything to complain about on this site lol
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
What? Willie McGinnest actually gives the 49ers props.

It was funny during the telecast, when the FG was blocked, Boomer goes "Oh no! The 49ers can be in trouble here! Can they catch him?!?"

• KP82
Originally posted by FL9er:
What? Willie McGinnest actually gives the 49ers props.

It was funny during the telecast, when the FG was blocked, Boomer goes "Oh no! The 49ers can be in trouble here! Can they catch him?!?"

"Watch out !" after attempted strip from behind on the Brock INT
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I love the bias. It's against us so much of the time. We deserve this.
Agree! It's nice to have someone say nice things about the team without being under duress!

Originally posted by 15crabtree:
why is he broadcasting our game ..man he is annoying
Jamie Dukes wasn't available.

This. Him and Berman LOVE the Niners...and honestly, it's quite refreshing to hear after all the B.S. this team has taken in the media over all these years.

Homer up son...we need a little love our way.

And he did say it best, "So many were focused on the players lost, they forgot to focus on the ones who were here (and who were training behind them this whole time)."

People will know their names soon!
Share 49ersWebzone