There are 220 users in the forums

Spygate 2015 - Damn Cheats....

Shop 49ers game tickets
If this is real and true, they should be stripped of their Super Bowls. Bellicheck should be relieved of coaching, and every player should return their rings.

This is ridiculous, and going way to far.

I can't believe this man. This is crazy.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I miss the days of Tagliabue and Rozelle
Idiot Goodell tried to burn PAts with no evidence and when he had a chance to do it, he destroyed all the evidence.

Goodell is a punk and he did everything in his power to protect the pats at the detriment of the other teams.

This shows that winning probably doens't mean s**t to many owners and money rules.
It was unauthorized cheating but no one called out the league for gifting the Patriots a Super Bowl winning playoff run after 9/11
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Roger Goodell personally asked me to deny Patriots cheated: Martz

link
Originally posted by jrg:
Roger Goodell personally asked me to deny Patriots cheated: Martz

link

sad.

Pats effected a alot of lives by cheating. Pathetic.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Idiot Goodell tried to burn PAts with no evidence and when he had a chance to do it, he destroyed all the evidence.

Goodell is a punk and he did everything in his power to protect the pats at the detriment of the other teams.

This shows that winning probably doens't mean s**t to many owners and money rules.

This is right out of Return of the Jedi. Vader played by Goodell turns on the Emperor, Kraft. This has movie all over it.
IMO all of these things coming out make the possibility of the league fixing games very doable. I wouldn't put anything past these crooked SOB's.
Originally posted by jimrat:
I miss the days of Tagliabue and Rozelle

Wasn't spygate under Tagliabue's tenure? I'm certainly not knocking the guy because he was a kick-ass commish. But its sad that the patriots have to cheat to win superbowls. Brady would be EASILY the best QB of all-time, but his legacy is tainted.
Anybody got that T.O. GIF ON SPYGATE.

I don't know how Goodell isn't being investigated by the FBI. IMO this is collusion and criminal.
if we find out that the Pats somehow knew about that Malcolm Butler play before it happened.... that's gonna be more annoying than if Seattle had actually won
Originally posted by Escobar:
if we find out that the Pats somehow knew about that Malcolm Butler play before it happened.... that's gonna be more annoying than if Seattle had actually won

Yeah he jumped that s**t like he knew the play.

Oh well. That will just add salt to their wounds.

Shatriots disgust me.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 8, 2015 at 10:48 PM ]
Originally posted by AUniner:
I don't know how Goodell isn't being investigated by the FBI. IMO this is collusion and criminal.

Members of NFL Security are often former members of the FBI, CIA, and DEA.

It's pretty tough to know exactly what the Seahawks are doing here even if you saw them run the same formation/same play earlier in the season or knew they like the pick play in stacked formations. It's still a guess. So many things the Hawks could do in this scenario. Luckily Butler was able to recognize the first outside cut by Lockette and beat him back inside to the spot of the ball. If Butler knew the play was coming to him on a slant he would've played with more inside leverage (maybe a step or two). But he has no idea if Lockette is going underneath or outside, which is why he lines up parallel with Lockette at the start of the play. Truelly a remarkable defensive play.
Share 49ersWebzone