There are 137 users in the forums

Center Nick Easton traded to 49ers (traded to MIN)

Shop 49ers game tickets
My guess is this means Andrew Tiller is coming aboard.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
49ers waived C Nick Easton.

Easton was acquired from the Ravens right before final cuts. He didn't play a single snap for the 49ers.

Source: Adam Caplan on Twitter

So who are they signing then.

Pryor lol

no way
Anyone know if Devey can play center? If so Tiller could take deveys spot and devey would be backup center
Originally posted by theninermind:

Tiller is my guess.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Tiller is my guess.

If its not ill be pissed.
He can't possibly be worse than what the 49ers have out there right now.

At least they could try starting him to see if it's any better than Devey. A bunch of players have already said how good they think Tiller is so he certainly couldn't be any worse.
I think it also means that Kilgore is on track to be back in a couple weeks.
I think Tiller comes up & I think we resign Easton to our practice squad. I wouldn't mind signing Pryor actually. Nice Redzone target for the worst Redzone team in the history of the known Universe
Thats what I would have done. This could be the turn around we've been waiting for.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Thats what I would have done. This could be the turn around we've been waiting for.

Bring aboard some real OL please.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

there has to be a couple guys out there who could at least be respectable on that right side we could bring in for at least a look? bringing in the x niner linebacker yesterday while we have a crying need for o line help just left me speechless
Originally posted by cciowa:

there has to be a couple guys out there who could at least be respectable on that right side we could bring in for at least a look? bringing in the x niner linebacker yesterday while we have a crying need for o line help just left me speechless

What Linebacker did they bring in? Why are they even bringing in backers
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by cciowa:

What Linebacker did they bring in? Why are they even bringing in backers

Harallson I believe

One can only hope. But they will bring him up to the 53 and then just keep him inactive on game days.
Share 49ersWebzone