There are 168 users in the forums

2015 Injury Tracker Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Ryan Clady with torn ACL in Denver OTA's. Broncos LT most likely out for the entire season. Hopefully the injury Gods will continue good luck on the Niners.

I wonder how much they would be willing to pay for Boone. From what I've heard, they don't have a lot of options on their roster.
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
Ryan Clady with torn ACL in Denver OTA's. Broncos LT most likely out for the entire season. Hopefully the injury Gods will continue good luck on the Niners.

I wonder how much they would be willing to pay for Boone. From what I've heard, they don't have a lot of options on their roster.

RIP Manning
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

We will be having a week long camp with them and could very easily kick Boone out to LT and let him compete against D Ware/V Miller and if he shows well and our OLBs are getting to Manning he very well could give them something to think about.
Originally posted by xcfan:
Im always amazed at guys that play football for 15 years and come out with intact knees.
Ive seen roger craig around at various events in the years since he retired, and the guy looks and moves like he never got hit in his life. Whats he made of?

fumble
Lol at jpp
Kyle Williams another torn ACL
New York Jets ‏@nyjets 1h1 hour ago
WR Devin Smith (ribs) also suffered a partially punctured lung at yesterday's practice. He will remain in the hospital overnight.
Originally posted by susknowsbest:
WR Devin Smith (ribs) also suffered a partially punctured lung at yesterday's practice. He will remain in the hospital overnight.

Sucky start for the JETS.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
Ravens safety matt elam out for the season. torn bicep

How do you puncture a lung in practice?

Originally posted by frozen49er:

How do you puncture a lung in practice?

Laid out for a pass, landed hard on the ground, broke a rib, rib punctured lung. Not that it happened to Smith. But might be likely.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Texans RB Arian Foster suffered a major groin injury that'll likely necessitate surgery, I'm told. Almost certainly headed to short-term IR
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Texans RB Arian Foster suffered a major groin injury that'll likely necessitate surgery, I'm told. Almost certainly headed to short-term IR
looks like he didnt keep his legs limber during the off season
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#AZCardinals WR Michael Floyd broke three fingers on his left hand, source said. He's out six weeks, likely to miss start of the season.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#AZCardinals WR Michael Floyd broke three fingers on his left hand, source said. He's out six weeks, likely to miss start of the season.

Broken or dislocated?
Share 49ersWebzone