LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 209 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by boast:
different scheme. Brown wouldnt have been able to make that downfield block for Mostert like McGlinchey did v the Raiders.

Agreed and I don't want him here. Just noting he opened some nice holes for Cordalle.

I gotta love how the Patriots have just...found ways to make it work for Patterson. Even though he's a spot player, he makes his mark.
For someone who supposedly can't run block NE is somehow having success running with a wr behind him.

different scheme. Brown wouldnt have been able to make that downfield block for Mostert like McGlinchey did v the Raiders.

Lol wtf.

Brown blocks downfield all the time. What a dumb post. Stick to the retarded conspiracy theories.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 9, 2018 at 8:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol wtf.

Brown blocks downfield all the time. What a dumb post. Stick to the retarded conspiracy theories.

Please show me that film.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Lol wtf.

Brown blocks 3 yards downfield all the time. What a dumb post. Stick to the retarded conspiracy theories.

FTFY
For someone who supposedly can't run block NE is somehow having success running with a wr behind him.

Lol wtf.

Well that escalated quickly
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol wtf.

Well that escalated quickly

LOL. He's usually the lead block on screens and he is asked to block downfield way more than I expected but he's never going to be outrunning his WR/RB 40 yards down the field and still blocking on the move.
...forgot about this guy until I heard the commentator say that Brady has all day back there to throw and looked at who was on their OL.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 13, 2019 at 10:53 AM ]
Totally washed out Bosa on that TD.
Meanwhile, Brown is eating Bosa's soul for lunch...Lol
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Meanwhile, Brown is eating Bosa's soul for lunch...Lol

Yeah, he's turned out to be a really good LT. It's not always as easy as fans think to move from the right side to left and change schemes at the same time. Good for him.

I'm curious to see if they pay him top LT money now. Someone will.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Yeah, he's turned out to be a really good LT. It's not always as easy as fans think to move from the right side to left and change schemes at the same time. Good for him.

He's going to be a very rich man soon. Maybe the richest at his position.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NCommand:

He's going to be a very rich man soon. Maybe the richest at his position.

That was kinda the whole point as well. Do we want brown with the contract or MM with his rookie deal
I miss him.
He doesn't miss you.

But you could be seeing a lot of him next season in Arizona. I don't know what kind of scheme Kliff Kingsbury will run, but they need all the OL help they can get.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 13, 2019 at 12:33 PM ]
Trent Brown is a monster when dialed in and motivated. Does anyone trust him to stay this way after he gets a ton of guaranteed money? That's the million dollar question.
Share 49ersWebzone