LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Jalen Ramsey CB LA Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ramsey is a great CB but obviously a Doucher. I'd have been fine rolling the dice on him as a FA but for two 1sts that is bad
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Ramsey is a great CB but obviously a Doucher. I'd have been fine rolling the dice on him as a FA but for two 1sts that is bad

This. Even if he was a saint and perfect teammate the trade is suspect knowing his contract is up next year...I mean, LA is basically crossing their fingers he honors his word to not hold out and re-sign with the Rams, and based on his behavior I don't think I'd want to take that bet.

Awful trade.

About 2:20 Rex on Ramsey
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 26, 2019 at 7:23 AM ]
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Cutitoff:
Whoever's fault/ responsibility it was you never throw your teammate under the bus. Total douche maneuver. Doubt any of his teammates will have his back from here on out

Completely agree. But, that can be expected from a guy like Ramsey. He's not a team player when there's adversity and he's all about himself. Would never want him on the Niners.

Agree on all counts!

Scumbag personified.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Excellent!!
Ramsey is really good, but he's also extremely selfish which is not a good trait to have playing the ultimate team sport.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 26, 2019 at 2:22 PM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

About 2:20 Rex on Ramsey

Rex calls Ramsey out for playing poor technique. He was supposed to jam Sanders off the line, which he didn't do, then play inside trail technique with Rapp outside and deep. Rapp played it correctly. Ramsey was wrong.
Rapp was missing in action. Not even in the picture. Nice try tho.
Originally posted by random49er:
Rapp was missing in action. Not even in the picture. Nice try tho.

Deep middle was not close to where Ramsey's zone was, but I get what Rex is saying. For a guy putting the blame on everyone else, he definitely could have done more at the line to help whoever should have been covering Sanders deep.
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Dec 27, 2019 at 9:31 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone