There are 723 users in the forums
Choice for Super Bowl 50 Halftime show
Shop 49ers game tickets
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:50 AM
- crake49
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,201
Santana - local legend.
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:51 AM
- ProfessorKel
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,739
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Journey![]()
Man I just love to watch the sideline of this! I've watched it so many times but every time there's someone new to see, even in the people in the seats right above, the looks on their faces..wow, just....so fulfilling, yeah that would be the word..NINERS!!
I agree. I'm such an unemotional guy, but when I see this video, I almost have to fight the feels because of everything this video entails. The memories at Candlestick and it finale, the year we came up 1 play short of a back-to-back superbowl, the health of Bowman before a severe injury 3 weeks later, and as you said, the crowd/sideline reactions -- all entrapped by a perfect song.
It's not always perfect, but it's damn good to be a niner fan!
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:53 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,697
Originally posted by lucky_49:
LED ZEPPELIN REUNION
it'll never happen.
Rumor has it that Richard Branson offered them something like 800million to get back together for a tour. Robert Plant turned it down.
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:53 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
The Beatles
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:53 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
P.S the correct answer is whoever is the cheapest
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:58 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,697
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Journey![]()
Man I just love to watch the sideline of this! I've watched it so many times but every time there's someone new to see, even in the people in the seats right above, the looks on their faces..wow, just....so fulfilling, yeah that would be the word..NINERS!!
I agree. I'm such an unemotional guy, but when I see this video, I almost have to fight the feels because of everything this video entails. The memories at Candlestick and it finale, the year we came up 1 play short of a back-to-back superbowl, the health of Bowman before a severe injury 3 weeks later, and as you said, the crowd/sideline reactions -- all entrapped by a perfect song.
It's not always perfect, but it's damn good to be a niner fan!
Feb 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM
- jacklegniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,206
I think they will do some kind of All Star list with it being the 50th. Taylor Swift is the easy answer with how popular she is but I think they do some kind of mixture of Swift, J-Lo, Pitbull, etc...
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:09 AM
- JimA49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,890
I wouldn't mind having that video on a big screen of the seattle fans home party from the other forum. Went from screaming and high-fiving to total silence.
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:32 AM
- cortana49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,068
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Metallica
THIS. Bay area band, old enough, loud enough. What could be wrong?
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:37 AM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,697
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Metallica
THIS. Bay area band, old enough, loud enough. What could be wrong?
not gay enough for all of the casual fans that only tune into the Superbowl for the commercials and the halftime show.
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:38 AM
- ChipDouglas510
- RIP ChipDouglas510
- Posts: 19,157
Macklemore
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:39 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,132
Boy George
Feb 4, 2015 at 11:39 AM
- cortana49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,068
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
not gay enough for all of the casual fans that only tune into the Superbowl for the commercials and the halftime show.
True.
Feb 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Metallica
This.
Or slipknot
Feb 4, 2015 at 12:54 PM
- Morgy
- Hey bud, what’s your problem?
- Posts: 30,436
Originally posted by Redeemer:these
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
they need to break away from this pop s**t they've had going on the past few years. This year was by far the worst.
f**k top 40.
everyone would cum in their seats when this started blasting.
This, but open with THIS: