Do you know how beat a Seahawks?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Do you know how beat a Seahawks?

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Is this some kind of Yoda speak?

Hothian Ice Beast!
Originally posted by rkshanny:
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
This is an awesome thread. Buzz have u noticed any other ways to beat them?

^^^^ Seahawks fans.. Go ahead laughing at me. If we can beat them and stop on Wilson. If we won. Then go ahead laughin?
Originally posted by speedster:
Not trying to be mean.

But anyone else reading this and hearing Yoda's voice??

Buzz posts rank number 2 all time for me, right under the infamous photoshop thread. Very entertaining.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

1:07.. Wilson was rookie and study on film about football highlights.

1:33 He learned how get a score. Then he was test for practice how offense score for process times.

1:58.. Two Run running got open for left and right when Two Lbs got coverage on Two Rbs. Wilson can't choice to throw when he would escaped to run it. He is smart how offense score as many yards. He seem too easy his playing a football.

2:12. Offense Lines does push to left and Lynch run to left when they both are fake to left and let Wilson run to right side. No one by LB was not there that Wilson got to run and got a TD. It's easy to get the open in there.

3:49. Offense Lines does let defense attack on Wilson. Then there is no one by LBS are nope coverage on Lynch. Lynch got a open and run it on many yards.

Lbs are idiots when they don't eyes on Lynch.

7:54.. offense lines does push to left and Lynch does run to left that they are fake for act it. They let Wilson run to right side. There are no one by LB on Wilson.

9:49.. Lynch was open in there when no one's by LBS nope coverage on Lynch.

10:59.. offense lines does push to left and Tight End is straight but no one by LBS or safety nope eyes on Tight end.

I noticed wilson alway throw on Tate but he has lost Tate (wide receiver) this year. Yay..

he alway favorite targeted to throw on Zach Miller from Tight End..

Buzz...they have better offensive play calling...49ers only streaks and read option and run up the middle
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Lol seriously, this has gone on long enough. Which one of you guys is actually BuZz?

chaz

That would make sense.
And you use the term loosely!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
In all seriousness, this thread should just be merged into the Dethrone thread. I really hope Hawks fans don't come here and think we're as obsessed over them as they are over us (as they have been) despite winning a title.

"seriousness" . . . surely you jest!
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by speedster:
Not trying to be mean.

But anyone else reading this and hearing Yoda's voice??

Yoda, no. A crack head, well.....?

I keep trying to offer Buzzed some friendly advice . . . to go outside for some fresh air once in a while!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Wussies is Seahawks for win with championships cuz Wilson is vagina to run for ball with fumbles! Kap make Wilson have jealous for balls, Kaps balls is bigger like chickens to space shuttles. Fake noise for seahawks that win them for championship are retarded but Patrick Willis can win a defenses with tackle that fumbles!

Finally some sense in this thread. This man knows the key.

We can chill out. Can't wait when we will against you at Seahawks. I will watch to wilson any games. If you see the Seahawks has games then watch on wilson played same the way. You will got it someday
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 10, 2014 at 7:22 AM ]
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

1:07.. Wilson was rookie and study on film about football highlights.

1:33 He learned how get a score. Then he was test for practice how offense score for process times.

1:58.. Two Run running got open for left and right when Two Lbs got coverage on Two Rbs. Wilson can't choice to throw when he would escaped to run it. He is smart how offense score as many yards. He seem too easy his playing a football.

2:12. Offense Lines does push to left and Lynch run to left when they both are fake to left and let Wilson run to right side. No one by LB was not there that Wilson got to run and got a TD. It's easy to get the open in there.

3:49. Offense Lines does let defense attack on Wilson. Then there is no one by LBS are nope coverage on Lynch. Lynch got a open and run it on many yards.

Lbs are idiots when they don't eyes on Lynch.

7:54.. offense lines does push to left and Lynch does run to left that they are fake for act it. They let Wilson run to right side. There are no one by LB on Wilson.

9:49.. Lynch was open in there when no one's by LBS nope coverage on Lynch.

10:59.. offense lines does push to left and Tight End is straight but no one by LBS or safety nope eyes on Tight end.

I noticed wilson alway throw on Tate but he has lost Tate (wide receiver) this year. Yay..

he alway favorite targeted to throw on Zach Miller from Tight End..

Buzz...they have better offensive play calling...49ers only streaks and read option and run up the middle

We must stopped on Wilson first and 2nd is Lynch. Don't worry about Seahawks defense. Kap will get a score for sure that he did it.

Keep our defense must stopped on Wilson and Lynch period

Buzz -- please post a picture of yourself. I want to see what your candy ass looks like.
Buzz requires no pictures to show his awesomeness!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Beat them with a switch!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Do you know how English a words?

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Buzz -- please post a picture of yourself. I want to see what your candy ass looks like.
Share 49ersWebzone