LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 208 users in the forums

Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer the latest to be arrested for domestic violence

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
This is crazy all this is happening after the new rules were made.

The incident was in July.
Perfect timing for the allegations... wouldn't surprise me if more reports surfaced with other players.

For better or worse, the 49ers are the only org allowing due process while keeping their player active. You can bet the media will continue to press the 49ers for standing firm on Mcdonald.

Panthers, Vikings, Cardinals....
He threatened suicide to victim via text if she snitched

Is he died?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

An @NFL spokesman says #Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer's situation will be reviewed under the NFL's Personal Conduct Policy.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Before you're quick to say "Man so and so is stupid for this, what horrible timing!!", consider some of these cases that we see (and will see) pop up are from incidents that took place a while ago and are just now coming to light or just now reached the top of the paperwork stack in the police department. I don't support the behavior whatsoever, being a father of daughters and having been raised in a violent home but it's important to remember that not every case we see hit the News, is recent....
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Kaz9er:
This is crazy all this is happening after the new rules were made.

No coincidence, it is now being reported.
Quote from my friend's wife, "The National Slap a b***h Association has a football problem"
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Sep 17, 2014 at 5:58 PM ]
LMJ

Originally posted by ntournahu:
LMJ

LaMichael is on a flight to Phoenix now, calling up Steve Keim like "I ain't ever beat no woman, the only thing I beat up on is Twitter when I go emo as f**k."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ntournahu:
LMJ

LaMichael is on a flight to Phoenix now, calling up Steve Keim like "I ain't ever beat no woman, the only thing I beat up on is Twitter when I go emo as f**k."

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates Sep 16
The Dolphins worked out former 49ers RB LaMichael James, per league source.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Field Yates ‏@FieldYates Sep 16
The Dolphins worked out former 49ers RB LaMichael James, per league source.

Poverty-stricken man's Reggie Bush?
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 17, 2014 at 6:38 PM ]
The league is gonna need Keanu Reeves and the rest of the replacements before too long.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
new rules are just catching up to things that have been happening in this league and other sports for a very long time....
Share 49ersWebzone