LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 312 users in the forums

Looks Like San Diego gave Sherman Some Work Today ;)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Aaron Rodgers told Sherman that he hoped he'd get some work in the future after not throwing a single pass to his side of the field. Sherman must have started believing the hype.

Today, Philip Rivers went straight after him and made some plays that made him look silly. And it was very sweet. Now all this bs talk about the Seahawks going 16-0 can go away. What was funny is that some of the people on the Webzone were predicting that they'd run the table. Preposterous.
[ Edited by Psinex on Sep 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Psinex:
Aaron Rodgers told Sherman that he hoped he'd get some work in the future after not throwing a single pass to his side of the field. Sherman must have started believing the hype.

Today, Philip Rivers went straight after him and made some plays that made him look silly. And it was very sweet. Now all this bs talk about the Seahawks going 16-0 can go away. What was funny is that some of the people on the Webzone were predicting that they'd run the table. Preposterous.

Was he beat for a TD?
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Was he beat for a TD?

Not directly, but he had a s**tty game by any measure. Surely for "the best corner" in the game, this is unacceptable.
Originally posted by baltien:

Was he beat for a TD?

Not directly, but he had a s**tty game by any measure. Surely for "the best corner" in the game, this is unacceptable.

Oh okay so he didn't allow a TD.

Was he beat for a TD?

Does it matter? He did allow drives to extend, resulting in scores.
Originally posted by Empire49:

Was he beat for a TD?

Does it matter? He did allow drives to extend, resulting in scores.

I would be more concerned with how Kaep played today then Sherman allowing a couple drives to extend. Yes, The Hawks did lose, and they got some work to do on defense if they expect to beat the Broncos next week. But Richard Sherman did not single handedly lose the game for them like Kaep did for the Niners tonight (and like he did in the NFCCG game as well). btw before you get all crazy because my name has "hawk" in it, I don't think I said anything even half as bad as what is going on in the main forum right now by Niner fans.
Not very concerned the same way probably that resulted in Wilson almost throwing 3 ints week one. The only difference is that kap goes for it a bit more with risky throws like how he threw a jump pass on the run over earl thomas in the nfcc. The fumble by a qb is hard to avoid......ask Wilson who definitely has fumbling problems when he gets hit, so not too concerned with 3 bad games out of 25 starts by kap. I'm more concerned with the officiating that has allowed the bears to hang around and eventually aid in their win and even last week ridiculous calls against the niners.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Not very concerned the same way probably that resulted in Wilson almost throwing 3 ints week one. The only difference is that kap goes for it a bit more with risky throws like how he threw a jump pass on the run over earl thomas in the nfcc. The fumble by a qb is hard to avoid......ask Wilson who definitely has fumbling problems when he gets hit, so not too concerned with 3 bad games out of 25 starts by kap. I'm more concerned with the officiating that has allowed the bears to hang around and eventually aid in their win and even last week ridiculous calls against the niners.

Kap was terrible late but I think a lot if it had to do with the constant flags being thrown. Both of Chicagos first two TD drives were stopped on third down until bogus calls extended them. Then the Boldin hold call took a TD off the board. 21 point swing and all of a sudden your QB starts pressing. Not a good night.
Now all this bs talk about the Seahawks going 16-0 can go away.

That's the best part. Turns out the Seahawks are not the greatest team ever. Oops.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Now all this bs talk about the Seahawks going 16-0 can go away.

That's the best part. Turns out the Seahawks are not the greatest team ever. Oops.

With the NFCW playing the AFCW. Cards, Seahawks, Niners, Chargers, KC and Broncos all playoff/playoff-caliber teams. Rams were in the mix too until Bradford got injured. I was never on the 16-0 train. Heck even leads me to believe that the NFCW division winner will still be #2 at best in the NFC just because of schedule.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
no respect for a player who only talks to the media when they win,,,,, phil jackson and jordon used to do that all the time
ummm...Sherman is a POS, but to say he had a bad game?

he allowed 3 catches, i think the longest one was for like 15 yards? and no TDs...if we can get that from one of our corners every game, i would be ecstatic.
his failure to talk to the media and response on twitter after the "exposed" comments, just once again shows what an insecure douche he is.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
his failure to talk to the media and response on twitter after the "exposed" comments, just once again shows what an insecure douche he is.

Lets say You are Richard Sherman, and you truly believe you're the best corner in the game. What do you do after a loss like that?

1) Talk to the media still declaring you're the best, despite losing the game, and just look like a fool. Not to mention the Team would appreciate you not making the game about you.

2) Talk to the media declaring you're mediocre and the Chargers beat you fair and square so "haters" and critics can be happy, even though you don't believe it at all. And hell even if Sherman did do this, critics would still not believe him and say things like "looks like Sperman took some interview lessons from the robot midget". So it's pointless.

Instead he chose to stfu, and take his loss. Well not entirely he did tweet some crap about being completed on 3 times for no TDs. I'm not a big fan of it. But there is absolutely nothing he could have done in this situation to appease critics like yourself. critics will find reasons to hate him forever. So he owes critics and the media nothing. He lost, Seahawks lost. Niners and Hawks are 1-1 with Cards in the lead.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
why is everyone saying sherman got worked? Not like he gave up 3 td's or anything, like Jimmy Ward did.
Share 49ersWebzone