There are 180 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
The Bears are juiced to have him.. even made a highlight video to introduce him to their fans...

Yall can still hate... but even a half assed Lynch is still better than the garbage we replaced him with. AND THAT WILL PROVEN THIS YEAR!
How many sacks did half assed Lynch have last year??

He didn't get any playing time.. and if he did, it was early on drives. 4 games healthy scratch.

He looked great in preseason.

Kyle/Salah played favorites.... and it's biting them in the ass.

And seems like it will continue to bite them in the ass.
The Bears are juiced to have him.. even made a highlight video to introduce him to their fans...

Yall can still hate... but even a half assed Lynch is still better than the garbage we replaced him with. AND THAT WILL PROVEN THIS YEAR!

He didn't get any playing time.. and if he did, it was early on drives. 4 games healthy scratch.

Praying for you bud.

The bold was because he was always out of shape.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Praying for you bud.

LOL. All the highlights of him when he was skinny before he began covering up those fat arms and belly with that sloppy ass white shirt.
Originally posted by Joecool:

The bold was because he was always out of shape.

not true.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i did not expect to find a Lynch love fest in here

never lived up to his potential with us, imho
Lynch and Brown are cut from the same cloth--all the ability in the world, no drive, no passion, out-of-shape and overweight every offseason. Our coach and GM clearly have no patience for that, and I don't blame them.

Guys like McGlinch and Marsh may not be more talented than Brown and Lynchbox, but they'll have better careers. They live and breathe football. They play hurt. They show up to training camp in shape. They'll gladly play any phase. They command a room.

It's clear what kind of player and person the niners value.
Originally posted by GoldBrick:
Lynch and Brown are cut from the same cloth--all the ability in the world, no drive, no passion, out-of-shape and overweight every offseason. Our coach and GM clearly have no patience for that, and I don't blame them.

Guys like McGlinch and Marsh may not be more talented than Brown and Lynchbox, but they'll have better careers. They live and breathe football. They play hurt. They show up to training camp in shape. They'll gladly play any phase. They command a room.

Good post!
typical zone. we call him fat and overrated and should be cut then praise him once he's gone. Same situation as brown, got fat (even used his wifes pregnancy as an excuse) and even though he has the skills to be great, he'll never get there cause of his laziness.

lol

this is the fantasy that most wish the world was like. But no, this is not the case. Sure it might be in Kyle's world for the time being. (although he might be a hypocrite with his own selections) eventually he will change.... or he'll be fired after our team is full of Marshes and we don't do s**t.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i did not expect to find a Lynch love fest in here

never lived up to his potential with us, imho

Originally posted by gold49digger:
typical zone. we call him fat and overrated and should be cut then praise him once he's gone. Same situation as brown, got fat (even used his wifes pregnancy as an excuse) and even though he has the skills to be great, he'll never get there cause of his laziness.

I'm like the only guy defending him lol.... as well as one of the few who did during the end of his time here.

BUT if yall go back and check the gameday threads... when ever we were struggling to get to the QB on 3rd downs...many were asking WHY THE f**k WAS LYNCH ON THE SIDELINE... after he was on the field early on downs.
[ Edited by Afrikan on May 1, 2018 at 5:51 PM ]
found a pic of Lynch after OTAs

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
found a pic of Lynch after OTAs

Trent Brown after getting a pay day lolz. I liked brown but he was lacking in run/screen/play action game we gonna play.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on May 3, 2018 at 12:15 AM ]

lol

this is the fantasy that most wish the world was like. But no, this is not the case. Sure it might be in Kyle's world for the time being. (although he might be a hypocrite with his own selections) eventually he will change.... or he'll be fired after our team is full of Marshes and we don't do s**t.

That will be balanced by elite QBs like Jimmy G that elevate the play of all around them, the DeForest Buckner's, etc. I'm pretty sure all great teams have players that get far more out of their body/talent than the average player does. Having a bunch of guys that play below their talent level or slack off when they get paid is not a recipe for success. I'm not defending not drafting a pass rusher, but more so, I get the Trent Brown deal.
Share 49ersWebzone