There are 223 users in the forums

Aaron Lynch Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
2018 pro bowler
Anothe r webzone superstar. 411 pages on a 7th round draft choice! jeez. talk about wishin and hopin.

I see him getting a long term contract halfway through the season.

Happy for him. Can't wait to see him out there.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by stefano89:
I just want to say before this thread gets locked that good thing this guy is gone. he was never that good he was just on a DL so bad for a couple years that he looked like a star compared to the rest of us.

He'd still look like a star on the Niners compared to the meager sack talents on the team now.

How many sacks did he have last year? 2016?

I guess you don't like to look up stuff yourself. One sack last year in only seven games, one and a half the year before in only seven games, six the year before that in fourteen games, 6.5 sacks in the year before that. Meanwhile, Eli Harold had two sacks in 16 games last year. Star. Dumervil with 6.5 sacks led the team last season. Perhaps you didn't know this, because you shy away from looking up stuff. Dumervil wasn't resigned.
So 2.5 sacks in the last two years and you're sweating this team over letting him walk?

Yea but it's 2.5 sacks in "only" 14 games

He wasn't even getting playing time last year when he was active. And when he was on the field it was on early downs...not passing situations.

All good though, that's all in the past. Pumped for him now.
he had great feet, balance. Not sure what went off the rails.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Weight.
This dude had a lot of wasted potential. I hope he reaches it in Detroit. Good luck you lazy piece of crap.
Remember when he blamed his weight gain on his wife being pregnant TWICE
totally a fangio signing. good luck to him.
Anothe r webzone superstar. 411 pages on a 7th round draft choice! jeez. talk about wishin and hopin.

Yea except he was a 5th round pick

Million dollar skill level, 10 cent head.
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL...Fangio

ole Vic back to his evil ways.
I'm sure he'll be a regular at Lou Malnati's
The Bears are juiced to have him.. even made a highlight video to introduce him to their fans...

Yall can still hate... but even a half assed Lynch is still better than the garbage we replaced him with. AND THAT WILL PROVEN THIS YEAR!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
The Bears are juiced to have him.. even made a highlight video to introduce him to their fans...

Yall can still hate... but even a half assed Lynch is still better than the garbage we replaced him with. AND THAT WILL PROVEN THIS YEAR!
How many sacks did half assed Lynch have last year??
Share 49ersWebzone