LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

RB Carlos Hyde Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
I started him in fantasy football. Chiefs d is garbage. Don't they have Clark and the honey badger??? Come on!!! I know their all pro dt was out so that's a huge loss
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The real difference in offense atleast between Bal/Hou is that Bal actually commits to their RB as Hou is like I don't feel like it today even if the opposition has horrible run D.

Still a bum. 4th team in like 2 years now? Meh. Hes playing behind a good OL, with a great QB.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 24, 2019 at 10:30 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Still a bum. 4th team in like 2 years now? Meh. Hes playing behind a good OL, with a great QB.

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Their run blocking has been great. You can have a bad pass blocking OL but a good run blocking OL, our team has that...
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Now he is a Seahawk we will see him guaranteed
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he is just a running back and no difference maker in my opinion. grant made him sound like he was the missing link
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
he is just a running back and no difference maker in my opinion. grant made him sound like he was the missing link

Lol. He looked good with us under Tomsula and Chip because we had not talent at RB. But with Kyle a year into the rebuild he looked ordinary.

I wish him the best but I am not scared that he is with the Toots.
A second string running back signed for depth is never scary.

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:
I wish the best for him

Same. I root for former 49ers players, as long as they aren't playing us. He was a good person and really wanted to stay as a 49ers, just didn't fit Kyle's offense as so many here have said.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I always liked Carlos - wish him nothing but the best.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Now he is a Seahawk we will see him guaranteed

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I always liked Carlos - wish him nothing but the best.

Yes agreed
Share 49ersWebzone