LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

RB Carlos Hyde Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Great spot for him. Andy is an elite offensive mind. I wish him well.

This
Happy for Los. Hope he balls out, finally finds a home and gets a fat check. Dude plays with so much heart.
I miss hearing his car commercials on the radio. He really wanted to stay here. He's gonna give Mahomes a lot of help.
Hyde yo kids.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Very Happy for Carlos.

Can't wait to see him out there with Pat.

hope he gets a ring!
Honestly think he's finished, only 3.3 yards per touch last year and got badly outplayed by Chubb in Cleveland. Could be ok if KC limits him to strictly short yardage.
[ Edited by znk916 on Mar 11, 2019 at 10:33 PM ]
Dude wokeup in Houston.

Hope Hyde shines in Houston. Would have liked that to be here with the 49ers, but we're in a great spot with what we do have. So good luck to him.
  • dj43
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Hope Hyde shines in Houston. Would have liked that to be here with the 49ers, but we're in a great spot with what we do have. So good luck to him.

He played well last night. He's is a good situation in Houston. Watson is a legit RPO threat and that keeps teams from loading up on the RBs.
hes taking carries from my fantasy rb, dude needs to get injured again. lol jk.

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Very Happy for Carlos.

Can't wait to see him out there with Pat.

hope he gets a ring!

Nah I don't like him that much. I hope he never gets a ring unless he's with SF
Our RB are undersize. We have two lightenings in Coleman and Breida. We don't have a thunder to pound the ball. Coleman goes down so easy with a tackle. Not sure why shanny didnt like Hyde.
Originally posted by znk916:
Honestly think he's finished, only 3.3 yards per touch last year and got badly outplayed by Chubb in Cleveland. Could be ok if KC limits him to strictly short yardage.

Ya idk what zoners see in this guy. Hes a decent number 3 back, but hes not that good. He will run hard one play and then take the next 3 plays off. So overrated.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Ya idk what zoners see in this guy. Hes a decent number 3 back, but hes not that good. He will run hard one play and then take the next 3 plays off. So overrated.

Ehh. It's not that he takes plays off he just doesn't have good vision. He's always had the ability... just not a very smart player.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Ehh. It's not that he takes plays off he just doesn't have good vision. He's always had the ability... just not a very smart player.

He looked good when he was here because we didn't have anyone else with any talent. Now he is in teams with other running backs he looks ordinary.
Share 49ersWebzone