LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 77 users in the forums

Only a FS Jimmie Ward-Houston Texans

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We should trade ward for least by 5th round?. Just do it. We need save the cap space $$$$
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Black jelly beans and black licorice are the devil.

Ewww yes. I'm Greek and Ouzo blows... (Black liquorish tasting alcohol)
This guy: Jimmie Ward: 'I kind of want to catch a pick at all three positions'

Originally posted by Joecool:
This guy: Jimmie Ward: 'I kind of want to catch a pick at all three positions'

Here is the video of that interview. I like the part where he says Sherman took the entire secondary out for dinner and covered it all. Actually, I think he had a chef brought into the room to cook for everyone. Sherman is going to be huge for this team, even if he is not at full strength right away. You can tell he has the respect of all those younger guys.

Sherman trying to butter everyone up so that his self-negotiated contract doesn't look dumb.
Ward injured yet?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Ward injured yet?

the day is still young
Originally posted by cciowa:
Ward injured yet?

the day is still young

May trip walking into building
[ Edited by 49erfaninAZ on Apr 24, 2018 at 9:20 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Sherman trying to butter everyone up so that his self-negotiated contract doesn't look dumb.
he needs to kick ward right in the ass. it would rupture something i am sure but thats besides the point

Ward injured yet?

LOL...dude wants to get a pick at all 3 positions this year? Guy has two career INT's at 3 different positions over 4 years. He's more likely to catch a throw-away from Jimmy Garoppolo on the bench.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Ward injured yet?

LOL...dude wants to get a pick at all 3 positions this year? Guy has two career INT's at 3 different positions over 4 years. He's more likely to catch a throw-away from Jimmy Garoppolo on the bench.

lol, and then some will say. that shows his ability. maybe in 2019 he will be healthy
Ward injured yet?

We should trade AA and Ward and 4th round by Lions for Golden Tate #WR.. just do it..
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Ward injured yet?

We should trade AA and Ward and 4th round by Lions for Golden Tate #WR.. just do it..

Seems a little much for Tate but he would be a great addition to our team. He would thrive hard in our system
AA and a 5th rounder but not a 4th
Share 49ersWebzone