LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Is Seattle more physical than us.

Shop 49ers game tickets
taking more peds=more physical.
did suggs really say that? thats funny. we're pretty even, but I think marshawn lynch is a bruiser, thats where they have a clear advantage in physicality
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We are more physical at WR TE OL DL MLB and QB. They're more physical at RB and their OL cut blocks to close the gap. They're more physical at CB S and ST. We whipped them physically at the Stick. Just watch. In the CLINK they arguably edged us but mental errors is what lost this game from players to coaches

Is it Kap or our WR's that other teams QB -> WR connection seems more fluid? Seemed like SEattle's mediocre receivers layout for the ball more so than ours did in the last game. And BTW, why weren't Baldwin, Fleener, Sherman or any other decent Stanford player drafted by SF? Is it Balke wanting to prove he can get it done with his picks or Harbaugh wanting to prove it was him and not the players that made Stanford good, or just bad choices?
[ Edited by Sourball on Jan 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM ]
Vernon needs to hit kam (the most over rated safety in the nfl) in the mouth
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We are more physical at WR TE OL DL MLB and QB. They're more physical at RB and their OL cut blocks to close the gap. They're more physical at CB S and ST. We whipped them physically at the Stick. Just watch. In the CLINK they arguably edged us but mental errors is what lost this game from players to coaches

Is it Kap or our WR's that other teams QB -> WR connection seems more fluid? Seemed like SEattle's mediocre receivers layout for the ball more so than ours did in the last game. And BTW, why weren't Palmer, Fleener, Sherman or any other decent Stanford player drafted by SF? Is it Balke wanting to prove he can get it done with his picks or Harbaugh wanting to prove it was him and not the players that made Stanford good, or just bad choices?

sherman wasnt the sherman he is today at stanford. stanford didnt base their whole defensive philosophy on pushing the boundaries of the rules and what the refs will and wont call. fleener we should have taken i think over AJ Jenkins but whatever i guess. hopefully vance imporves his hands, hes bigger than fleener i think
Truth be told, Baltimore was more physical too. When the Giants were good, they also were more physical. Problem for the Niners are yes, they are physical, but if they happen to run into a team more physical than they are, they're screwed. It's like what Bill Walsh once said in book he wrote, this is a paraphrase, sometimes it's not how physical you are, sometimes it's how smart you are.
Originally posted by goldlame2013:
Truth be told, Baltimore was more physical too. When the Giants were good, they also were more physical. Problem for the Niners are yes, they are physical, but if they happen to run into a team more physical than they are, they're screwed. It's like what Bill Walsh once said in book he wrote, this is a paraphrase, sometimes it's not how physical you are, sometimes it's how smart you are.

i think were plenty physical. we can trade punches with anyone, we got out schemed. its simple as that
They sure cheat more than us in the secondary. That's a fact.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i think were plenty physical. we can trade punches with anyone, we got out schemed. its simple as that

yeah, we laid the wood on dem Panthers, so bad they cried, the same Panthers who out-phsycialed us at home

Meaning we got outsmarted.

exactly what i mean. we came out hot in the first half and couldnt finish them off, kept settling for FGs deep in their territory. our coaches have got to do a better job putting our guys in position to score and not being so predictable on offense.

exactly what i mean. we came out hot in the first half and couldnt finish them off, kept settling for FGs deep in their territory. our coaches have got to do a better job putting our guys in position to score and not being so predictable on offense.
THIS^^^ It pains me to think how Roman would have used Jerry Rice and John Taylor....
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:

THIS^^^ It pains me to think how Roman would have used Jerry Rice and John Taylor....

jerry would have 57 total touchdowns on his career with roman
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
The defense is fine...I believe we need to toughen up on the O- line.

But, how?

The nutcracker!
jerry would have 57 total touchdowns on his career with roman

but the kicker would be an all time great.
Share 49ersWebzone