LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 228 users in the forums

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (SUPER BOWL XLVIII)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Denver needs to keep the ball for the entire game. They need to score on every drive and wear down the Hags. If we couldn't stop Lynch from getting his, I don't see Denver stopping him either. However I don't know if Seattle can score the points it takes to keep up, assuming that Denver puts up the points.

Denver cannot allow the Hags to get the ball from their offense. I want to say that Wilson can't hang, but everytime he has to get it done he scrapes out some big play or two. They get so lucky in nearly every game they play. Ehh.. it could be a pretty good game.

If the Hags win I will not be able to watch any NFLN or ESPN until September.

Yeah, what would you guys do if the Seahawks win this game? Obviously most everyone is cheering for the Bronco's, but what if???
Originally posted by dave_n_ruth:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Denver needs to keep the ball for the entire game. They need to score on every drive and wear down the Hags. If we couldn't stop Lynch from getting his, I don't see Denver stopping him either. However I don't know if Seattle can score the points it takes to keep up, assuming that Denver puts up the points.

Denver cannot allow the Hags to get the ball from their offense. I want to say that Wilson can't hang, but everytime he has to get it done he scrapes out some big play or two. They get so lucky in nearly every game they play. Ehh.. it could be a pretty good game.

If the Hags win I will not be able to watch any NFLN or ESPN until September.

Yeah, what would you guys do if the Seahawks win this game? Obviously most everyone is cheering for the Bronco's, but what if???

They cheated and the zebras helped them out.
Anyone else get a bad bout of the blues today because of the game being tomorrow? I got over the game and tonight them feels came back. Ugh. Go Broncos!
How pissed off must Dick be right now. He didn't win DPOY (Kuechly) so that chip just got a helluva lot bigger. I was kinda hoping he won the award so Freddie P. Soft would come into play. Now he's gonna be hyper-focused to prove tomorrow he should've received it.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
How pissed off must Dick be right now. He didn't win DPOY (Kuechly) so that chip just got a helluva lot bigger. I was kinda hoping he won the award so Freddie P. Soft would come into play. Now he's gonna be hyper-focused to prove tomorrow he should've received it.

That could work against him too where Sherman will try too hard and make some mistakes that he normally doesn't. One can only hope.
Honestly speaking, I HATE BOTH TEAMS!! I HATE SHERMAN, but if the Broncos somehow win, that'll give them 3 SBs, only 2 behind the 49ers. It bugs me that any team can inch closer to the 5 we have. I do not know whom to root for. Im still pissed the 49ers aint in it.
Our boys got robbed by the zebras, but then Kaep didn't help much with the int's in the 4th either.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Honestly speaking, I HATE BOTH TEAMS!! I HATE SHERMAN, but if the Broncos somehow win, that'll give them 3 SBs, only 2 behind the 49ers. It bugs me that any team can inch closer to the 5 we have. I do not know whom to root for. Im still pissed the 49ers aint in it.

i hate seattle and i dont really like manning because hes annoying as f**k. that said, i hope manning has the best game of his life and completely destroys them
This made me laugh hard.

I hope Russell finds a good beauty parlor in NY.

TBH. i don't see Denver winning this. they're not stopping Lynch, and pretty much their best chance is hoping the refs help them out in the secondary.
@DangeRussWilson: Congratulations to Peyton Manning on winning your 5th MVP. I am honored to be taking the field across from you tomorrow. #MVP #NFLHonors. Maybe russ will make out with manning before the game. I know he's showing respect but I can't help thinking this is like the line in tommy boy where Farley was calling his chief competitor a "nice guy".
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

for the record Prince is waaaaaay more badass than russell wilson
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
TBH. i don't see Denver winning this. they're not stopping Lynch, and pretty much their best chance is hoping the refs help them out in the secondary.

Are you encouraging the cheaters to win?

Are you out of your freaking mind?
Share 49ersWebzone