There are 149 users in the forums

Cowboys Leak Off-Season Target

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
No he isn't a FA. He is signed thru 2017. The Vikes could trade him, he has large cap numbers, his deal was large.

Here is the link to his deal, via OTC.

http://www.overthecap.com/cap.php?Name=Adrian%20Peterson&Position=RB&Team=Vikings

2014- $14.4M, ($2.4M is on Vikes cap as dead money from prorated bonus)
2015- $15.4M ($2.4M again)
2016- $15M ($14.75M base, and $250K workout bonus)
2017- $16M ($15.75M base, and $250K workout bonus)

Would love to have AP on our team, but not with that kind of money. We'll have to lose some stud players in order to make some cap space for AP. Im fine with our RB core right now, hopefully Lattimore will pan out next year.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Tman:
Offseason plan for rbs

Release Gore

Sign AP

Hire Gore as assistant to rbs coach

Confiscate and destroy LMJs twilight boxed set

Championship!

What a giant insult to Frank.

"Hey guy, we've replaced you with a guy who was drafted two years after you. Wanna coach?"

I was thinking the same thing. No thank you I would rather have Gore. You can call me crazy but id take gore over every running back in the league even if he is over 30. Frank Gore is the San Francisco 49ers.
the vikings took herschel walker off the boys hands in 1989, they arent going to give away adrian peterson to the same owner.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 7, 2013 at 8:49 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
the vikings took herschel walker off the boys hands in 1989, they arent going to give away adrian peterson to the same owner.

Vikings might do it for that reason and of course they need draft picks bad
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I want AP

Anal Penetration??

All Day
What would the Cowboys have to give up?
It's too soon. Wait till AP starts his inevitable slide, then Jerry will way overpay for him.
Offseason plan for rbs

Release Gore

Sign AP

Championship!

I knew there was somethin wrong with that kid.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Offseason plan for rbs

Release Gore

Sign AP

Championship!

What a giant insult to Frank.

"Hey guy, we've replaced you with a guy who was drafted two years after you. Wanna coach?"

gore isnt retiring after next season. i think he'll end up with another team for a couple years. at this stage its kind of in no mans land. hes still good but hes gonna be over 30 and i doubt the niners will want to give him another deal with all the young guns on the current roster. frank will probably follow every other ex niner to oakland or kc
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:
While that was an AMAZING play....it should have been blown dead as his forward progress was stopped. That's another one of those rules that refs enforce only when it's convenient.

....Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

looked like he was moving the whole time to me

we loaded at RB do not need
Originally posted by robniner:
I guess Jerry Jones let the world know who he will go after during the off-season.

AP

Thanks for giving his present team motivation to resign him

certainly will fix that defense and oline lol
Originally posted by robniner:
I guess Jerry Jones let the world know who he will go after during the off-season.

AP

Thanks for giving his present team motivation to resign him

The only thing Jones doesn't want is a good HC because he tries to do that too by micromanaging everything. So what good would AP do since Jerra will only hire mediocre HCs because of his outrageous ego.
All Day
so you want anal penetration all day??? here we gooooo...

@topic: his cap numbers are really high. either they restructure somehow or they trade him...1st-rounder and 3rd this year, 1st-rounder next year would be fine and the boys would accept it, imo.
Originally posted by communist:
All Day
so you want anal penetration all day??? here we gooooo...

@topic: his cap numbers are really high. either they restructure somehow or they trade him...1st-rounder and 3rd this year, 1st-rounder next year would be fine and the boys would accept it, imo.

I doubt Minnesota approches him about a redo. They have around $27M in cap space for 2014. Not hurting at all. Minnesota would be dumb to trade him, he is their whole offense. Unless it included Dez Bryant, I doubt they would deal him for unknowns. Who replaces AP at RB? Gerhart? Not as good as AP by any means. WRs suck, Jennings is above average. The rest are blah. Rudolph is a good TE, but the other is blah. And s**t at QB. If they deal AP, many Vikes fans will boycott the team. They dont need to trade AP, they need to build around him. Draft a franchise QB. Derek Carr, or if they get top pick somehow, Teddy Bridgewater.
Share 49ersWebzone