LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 471 users in the forums

If you could play in the NFL...

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chico
  • Veteran
What position would you play and why? It's a dream for many of us to play in the NFL
I'd love to play RB, CB, FS...because they just look like fun postions, pay well and you get to hit people!

sorry, this bye week sucks...and im at work bored outta my mind...
On offense I'd play WR. I just like catching the ball and picking up that YAC.

Defensively I'd play Safety. Played it in HS and I liked being able to survey the whole field.
about 10 years ago i would have said tight end, now a wide receiver.

about 4 positions i could have played when in HS, TE, OT, DE, DT.

my build and athletic ability was close to joe staley, but i played soccer, i was too big for football.
QB for sure.
I would have to play WR. I would throw a goalpost alley oop to a taller teammate after every score
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
about 10 years ago i would have said tight end, now a wide receiver.

about 4 positions i could have played when in HS, TE, OT, DE, DT.

my build and athletic ability was close to joe staley, but i played soccer, i was too big for football.

That is the first time I have ever heard the words "too big for football". Lol. You should have destroyed kids, no mercy Cobra Kai style
Long Snapper
Kicker, lowest chance of injury while still being respected and get paid pretty good. I've never broken a bone or had any major injury and I don't plan on finding out how it feels. I work construction so I have my fair share of scars but, cuts are nothing.
Loved d-line when I played. Have the height at 6'4, . Not enough drive though.
MLB...or if I had gained more weight maybe NT...

I played DT and LB in high school...but I wasn't big enough to keep playing in college. I was undersized in highschool...knew nothing of nutrition.

Defense, Defense, Defense, but in reality I'd serve drinks on he sideline or hold the cord to his headphones.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Long Snapper. NFL money. Minimal damage to my body.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Lol, any position would be great but punter, kicker, long snapper would be cool cause u can play a long time (if ur decent) and make good money. I mean where else could u get a $500,000/year job?
3rd down RB like Danny Woodhead. Growing up I was short and real fast in high school. I played WR but I just stopped growing and pursued racing motocross full time. Now I wish I would of just stayed and bulked up. I love watching that guy play.
CB
Share 49ersWebzone