LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

If you could play in the NFL...

Shop 49ers game tickets
FS is the position Ive always had the most fun, until my ankle was broken in half by a teammate of mine in HS now 15 years and arthritis later I just sit, watch and read everything football and wonder what could have been lol
TE/DE cause thats what I played in HS.
I'd be a RB, cuz I'm real short and stocky. I'd be kinda like Danny Woodcock lol
Im about 6'2" and 200lbs so WR would be my ideal position. I always loved catching it across the middle on the slant since Jerry was my idol growing up.

As a side note, am I the only one who ever wants to run a 40 yard dash just to see how I would compare to NFL players? I would probably be as fast as Glenn Dorsey lol!
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by hps49:
Glad to see we have a lot of former high school and college athletes on the board.

Anyone ever think of making an annual Webzone bowl?

That's actually a pretty good idea.... flag football of course. lol

lol. Yeah, but you're always going to have that 1 hyper-competitive person who tackles people anyway lol

We should make jersey's with our Webzone username so we know we are Would be pretty neat.

Oddly enough, I play in a flag football league, and I was pretty surprised at how much contact there is. Basically full contact on the line and when it comes to blocking, I have seen some people get flattened. Kinda dangerous without pads, but it is a lot of fun.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by hps49:
Glad to see we have a lot of former high school and college athletes on the board.

Anyone ever think of making an annual Webzone bowl?

That's actually a pretty good idea.... flag football of course. lol

lol. Yeah, but you're always going to have that 1 hyper-competitive person who tackles people anyway lol

We should make jersey's with our Webzone username so we know we are Would be pretty neat.

Oddly enough, I play in a flag football league, and I was pretty surprised at how much contact there is. Basically full contact on the line and when it comes to blocking, I have seen some people get flattened. Kinda dangerous without pads, but it is a lot of fun.

Haha. Yeah, I've played in very similar leagues -- full blocking, press-techniques at the line, crackbacks lol.

I'm all for it as long as everyone is on the same page. It just gets dangerous when people play by different rules.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I'd be a RB, cuz I'm real short and stocky. I'd be kinda like Danny Woodcock lol

Cheers to us short stocky people! lol

So much that my BMI says I'm "obese" because of my disproportionate frame.
OLB, what else.
Kicker. Always been my best spot and dreamed of playing the position as a little kid even. Built my own goal posts out of PVC pipe as a kid.

After that, DB or WR.
Long Snapper... (easy money, and no CTE when I'm an old timer)

I would be a diva receiver. I played in HS and loved catching the big catches on the run...
[ Edited by mattster03 on Nov 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone