There are 212 users in the forums

If you could play in the NFL...

Shop 49ers game tickets
fs or ss
LMJ
I wanted to play RB in High school but ended up playing WR. Alot of people told me when I ran with the ball as a RB I had the Roger Craig high knee action going.lol I wouldn't mind playing either position in the NFL. On defense it would be safety for sure.Loved the contact.
Definitely wr....at 6'0 180 I'm a little light but I could throw around DBS like nothing (combine bench press at 30 reps now so I'd love to push around Sherman's weak ass). I can still run 4.48-4.55 range so I would like to play the slot or anywhere.
CB for sure
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
On offense I'd play WR. I just like catching the balls and picking up that YAC.

Defensively I'd play Safety. Played it in HS and I liked being able to survey the whole field.

Glad to see we have a lot of former high school and college athletes on the board.

Anyone ever think of making an annual Webzone bowl?
WR, RB, CB, FS. Played running back in high school with that 4.5 speed! lol
with my body and athleticism, probably a punter or kicker. if i had the talent to play any position, would probably be QB or CB.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Punter. You get to play for a team, but don't take all the punishment. Kicker would be nice too, but too much pressure.

played DE/DT for six years. would have liked to continue into the nfl but my body failed me in college. that's what i'd like to play

18 1/2 sacks my senior year in HS
FS.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Glad to see we have a lot of former high school and college athletes on the board.

That's actually a pretty good idea.... flag football of course. lol
Offense TE
Defense DE
Originally posted by hps49:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

That's actually a pretty good idea.... flag football of course. lol

lol. Yeah, but you're always going to have that 1 hyper-competitive person who tackles people anyway lol

We should make jersey's with our Webzone username so we know we are Would be pretty neat.
Share 49ersWebzone