LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 302 users in the forums

**** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/31 - 11/4 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
On every incomplete pass the receiver is looking for a penalty.
I'd go onside kick again! Keep onside kicking it until they stop it. If they do it right, their D can just get the night off.
What is Billy Dee Williams doing at QB for the Packers?

Billy Dee Wallace: "I thought Rodgers was the QB?? This wasn't part of the deal!!"

Darth McCarthy: "I"m altering the agreement, pray I don't alter it any further."

Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Just about every backer has been getting yards through the line. Personally, I think it's Joe Staley's way of saying our d-line wouldn't be letting that happen.

The GB oline is blocking well but I don't know if that's because they're good or maybe chicagos.dline is awful.
Originally posted by eonblue:
The GB oline is blocking well but I don't know if that's because they're good or maybe chicagos.dline is awful.

A little of both I imagine.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Just about every backer has been getting yards through the line. Personally, I think it's Joe Staley's way of saying our d-line wouldn't be letting that happen.

Watching Chicago play is eerily reminding me of the Steelers. Players are either washed up or inexperienced.
f**king LOL.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
f**king LOL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That's freakin' awesome.
I heard Rodgers just broke his collarbone?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Nothing is certain yet, it's all speculation, some have said its an AC separation, far less serious, only time will tell.

Hearing Rodgers might be out for the year
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
f**king LOL.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Hearing Rodgers might be out for the year

Discount SINGLE check
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Watching Chicago play is eerily reminding me of the Steelers. Players are either washed up or inexperienced.

I agree as far as defense is concerned. That's why I'm glad we know when to let guys go. We keep the team leaders though.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

They just said separated shoulder, not sure the severity
Share 49ersWebzone