Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Smh lol... Any team with crabtree on the team will not win a SB.

Baseless opinion.

Well it could be based on the fact that no team with Michael Crabtree has ever won the SB lol

So if a player has never won a SB before, then that means that any team that has said player on their roster will not win a SB?

No.

Like I said, baseless (and I am not even a big Crabtree guy).

I care? It's my opinion, don't like it, that's your problem.
BTW, your boi Kirk Cousins is as garbage as crabtree always is and always will be and I was right haha!

Kirk Cousins isnt my boy. Stop trying to pick fights.

LOL LOL! LOL!!! HAHAHA - Chillindabay
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
You put Crabs with the Patriots and best believe their Super Bowl winning stock will somehow increase even more so.

If you put almost any receiver w/Pats and they'll soar.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Julian Edelman is the only good receiver worth mentioning from that draft.
Originally posted by HERN:

Whatever. DHB was badass on Madden. Traded him to Detroit and he and Megatron tore it up.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by HERN:

Whatever. DHB was badass on Madden. Traded him to Detroit and he and Megatron tore it up.

You're selling him short. DHB was the second greatest player in Madden history! The guy was unstoppable.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Kaps problem was Harbaugh was fired, that man put his players he had in the best positions to succeed, plain and simple..

If Harbaugh fired Roman, he'd be coaching the 49ers or some other NFL team.

Never forget, Greg Roman makes Tomsula look like a Mensa candidate. Oh, and Harbaugh almost lost his job at UM for the Drevno disaster. However, at least Drevno knows how to coach an o-line.
He is gonna be bestowed upon him the honor of going into the Hall as a 49er!
Originally posted by Geeked:
If Harbaugh fired Roman, he'd be coaching the 49ers or some other NFL team.

Never forget, Greg Roman makes Tomsula look like a Mensa candidate. Oh, and Harbaugh almost lost his job at UM for the Drevno disaster. However, at least Drevno knows how to coach an o-line.

Roman is a perfectly fine coordinator that never had a whole lot to work with in terms of QBs. He's hands down the best run game playcaller in football. He has a top run game everywhere he goes. I think the perception overall would be quite a bit different if he had been the playcaller for a guy like Rivers or Matt Ryan.

He got a lot of blame for QBs that either were too scared to pull the trigger or were too occupied staring down their primary receiver to actually see the whole field.

You can find numerous examples where there was a good playcall but the execution fell apart with the QB.

Greg Cosell, a senior producer at NFL Films, cited a specific example against the St. Louis Rams earlier this season. He said that on third-and-short, the Rams defense played a Cover-Zero — meaning no safety in the middle of the field. In his film review, he saw Roman had a play call to beat that defense with a post route for (Michael) Crabtree to run through a "wide-open middle."

"(Kaepernick) needs to know right away that that's where the ball should be thrown," Cosell told KNBR radio. "But he was totally focused on (Anquan) Boldin, who was double-covered. No recognition. And Kaepernick just dropped his eyes and ran into a sack. Plays like that are what concern you over time, because that's pre-snap recognition."

But Rich Gannon, the former MVP, said it really starts with Kaepernick.

"To me, he just doesn't look comfortable in the offense. … People say, 'Fire Greg Roman! What are they doing? It's vanilla,' " the former Raiders star told Sirius XM Radio. "Why do you think they're scaling it back? That's what the fans out there need to understand.

"What, do you think the coordinator got dumb overnight? You think Jim Harbaugh doesn't know what he's doing? The quarterback's not making the right decisions. The quarterback isn't making the right checks. So what are we going to do? We're going to make it more simplistic. We're going to have a little bit less volume in the offense."

https://www.mercurynews.com/2014/12/04/49ers-offensive-woes-roman-or-kaepernick-to-blame/amp/

"One thing that was really evident in watching the tape was that Kaepernick did not see things clearly, so he did not advance as a quarterback in the areas that you need to advance; the mental areas of the game. He can still throw the ball really hard, he's got a power arm, he's still a fast runner; but I think you have to advance in the mental parts of the game both in an understanding of your own offense, and the understanding of defense.

"And I think he was a little stunted there up to this point."

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/cosell-defenses-studied-kaepernick-didnt-advance-mentally?amp

Crabtree called it out as well.

Me: "Still keep in touch with any 49ers teammates?"

Crabtree: "Yeah, the guys I was cool with."

Me: "Kapernick?

Crabtree: "Nah, I haven't talked to him since I left. I hope he gets in those books and watch that film and know what he's doing out there."

Its interesting that Roman is now OC for a similar style of QB but to his credit, Lamar Jackson has been working with a passing coach the past couple of years, he's out there working on his footwork and awareness and trying to be a better overall QB.
  • dj43
PFF reports he signed with the Cardinals.

"Uncle Sherm says, Hello."
Cards trying to have 10 WRs active on game day

Originally posted by dj43:

With their stable, this signing really doesn't make much sense to me.
MC is my dude. I'll love any Niner that was part of the Frank Gore days. ...
Gonna be weird if a 49er Richard Sherman picks a fight with an Arizona Cardinals Crabtree.

He's gonna get his chain snatched another two times this season. Guess their rookies aren't working out so far?
Originally posted by dj43:

So does the chain snatcha
Share 49ersWebzone