LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Philadelphia Eagles......New Chip Kelly Offense

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we see them in the playoffs.......can our defense match their fast-paced offense? Seemed like in the 2nd half of the Wash/Phi game, they sputtered a bit but nonetheless they can score fast as seen in the first half. I think the best defense is to keep their offense off the field which I think our offense can do....now.

Thoughts?
Probably won't have to worry about them, Buck will be hurt soon. This probably belongs in NFL talk though
Fun to watch but I question how long they'll be able to stay healthy at that pace. The entire offense was just as gassed as Washington's defense in the second half. McCoy and Vick will be lucky to make it past week 4.
Vick gonna get hurt........ faster
Can our D match their fast paced offense?

Are you kidding me - this can't be serious.
Fun to watch, cant help but wish we could get in an out of a huddle a similar way. I love love love Harbaugh's offense but I would like to see a bit more urgency in getting to the line. Kelly's O is a furious pace and you cant help envy how fast the plays get called. there will be mistakes but at least you have time to get lined up. This is gonna be a key element in this weeks game. We have to do a better job getting the play off
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
for all of the haters of the new Philly O, the bottom line is that the Eagles won.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Vick gonna get hurt........ faster

this
They have Vick. Sooner or later, he will mess it up. Dude looks slow these days. That read option shouldn't work AT all and I don't know why teams would even view Vick as much of a threat. LB's can chase him down now...especially ours.

PHI can't stop the run.
Originally posted by boast:
for all of the haters of the new Philly O, the bottom line is that the Eagles won.

Love the Offense but I don't think Vick is the best guy for it. He takes way too long to find the open receivers. That offense is the best thing ever for McCoy.
[ Edited by Joecool on Sep 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:

Love the Offense but I don't think Vick is the best guy for it. He takes way too long to find the open receivers. That offense is the best thing ever for McCoy.

better than any of the other options they had to choose from.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Yes it its! My goodness. Match made in Heaven.
Kelly made the Oregon program contend for the National Title year after year. Many suggest he'll be a flash in the pan, I disagree. He'll adapt to the pro game. Vick however, takes some serious hits and I'd be surprised if he makes it through a handful of games.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Vick got hurt last night. The refs don't protect him either...he gets the crap beat out of him each year. This offense exposes him to even more hits with all the read option plays.
One thing I would like to steal? That flash card play calling where they hold up pictures on the sideline. That would be perfect for a week like this against Seattle. Wouldnt even do it all the time, just for a few specific fake noise games.
Share 49ersWebzone