LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

CB Marcus Cooper was a Niner

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cooper actually ran a 4.36 40 yard Dash He has all the physical attributes that you could want
He just is so very raw. He is almost a blank canvas for the 49ers coaches to develop
[ Edited by Orlando49erfan on Apr 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Coop!

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:
Cooper actually ran a 4.36 40 yard Dash He has all the physical attributes that you could want
He just is so very raw. He is almost a blank canvas for the 49ers coaches to develop

from NFL.com

At Rutgers' pro day, Cooper ran the 40-yard dash in 4.45 and 4.46 seconds. He had a 39 1/2-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-9 broad jump. He ran the short shuttle in 4.42 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.89 seconds. He performed 20 lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press.
Originally posted by Garcia:
from NFL.com

At Rutgers' pro day, Cooper ran the 40-yard dash in 4.45 and 4.46 seconds. He had a 39 1/2-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-9 broad jump. He ran the short shuttle in 4.42 seconds and the three-cone drill in 6.89 seconds. He performed 20 lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press.

He lifts bro
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:
He lifts bro

dude said he ran a 4.36 - wrong
20 reps and 40" vert what a monster. Cut the heck out of Brock.
this guy could be a steal. with some coaching he could be a terror out there
Originally posted by Orlando49erfan:

Agree. He has some good coaches and players to learn his skill from.
I'm loving this kid so far...could it be we got a steal in the 7th...when does camp start??? Lol...
if he can play good ST, he has a chance to beat out Brock, who i don't like at all

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
if he can play good ST, he has a chance to beat out Brock, who i don't like at all

Originally posted by SoCal9er:

Brock has to be my least fav niner

Mine 2 how but are Cooper hips fluid? maybe a safety project as well
Originally posted by Harbaalke:

Mine 2 how but are Cooper hips fluid? maybe a safety project as well

not sure, but Trenton Robinson sure does
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Lets hope he puts in some serious work, gets in contact with our db coach, works on his form and study alot of tape. He has great measurables it's up to him to maximize it.
Share 49ersWebzone