LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

BJ's Bang Bus of Ball Busting

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Always sucks when you think you're getting a BJ and then don't.

That's funny! Oh well they still have a Dick Sher-man on their team!
Never been a huge fan of SAK players - players drafted purely for their athleticism but ultimately unable to contribute anywhere because they aren't elite at anything. I remember drafting Marcus Maxwell in 2005 -- at least he was 6'4" -- which made him intriguing as a receiver. Didn't pan out. If you are going to convert a guy - imho it is far better to know where you are going to convert him specifically - like Miller to FB.
That is a pretty funny series to read - and the one fans icon of the hot chick in a 1/2 shirt isn't bad!! LOL
How long until seahawk fans say he is too short to play QB in the NFL? Lol
Talk about a misleading title. One person from their site seems to have wanted Daniels.
Originally posted by HearstFan:
That is a pretty funny series to read - and the one fans icon of the hot chick in a 1/2 shirt isn't bad!! LOL

That might be Jamie Edmondson who has done photo shoots while wearing appropriately sized shirts of many college and pro teams.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
One guy is gushing how NO one can "emulate Wilson"

The rest of them are probably still circle jerking each other on how they supposedly trumped our whole draft by getting Jesse Williams when in reality all it did was piss half the WZ off, while our FO calmly ransacked UDFA

You don't have to go all the way to a seacocks board to find a circle jerk.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
One guy is gushing how NO one can "emulate Wilson"

The rest of them are probably still circle jerking each other on how they supposedly trumped our whole draft by getting Jesse Williams when in reality all it did was piss half the WZ off, while our FO calmly ransacked UDFA

You don't have to go all the way to a seacocks board to find a circle jerk.

I can't say that I didn't hesitate a little bit before pushing that link and was very relieved
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
BJ Daniels = Josh Cribbs.

I remember watching this dude upset FSU as a freshman. Thought he would of turned out way more successful but obviously his arm just isn't consistent. This is our Hines Ward, Randle El, Cribbs, Edelman etc type pick.

I don't know, I think this might be a QB project of Harbaugh. He says he has a big arm, which Keap did as well, he Struggled a bit with accuracy but so did Keap in his first year. And while Kaepernick's long speed might be better, BJ is Super quick and shifty with excellent speed as well.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Talk about a misleading title. One person from their site seems to have wanted Daniels.

The team brought him out for a workout, and several seattle articles had been talking him up as the draft was approaching. He seemed to be their version of Okoye

Originally posted by Butter:
I'll trade them BJ for Jesse Williams...

Jesse Williams had knee problems which caused him to drop and for a BIG guy is NOT good = pass
Originally posted by HearstFan:
Never been a huge fan of SAK players - players drafted purely for their athleticism but ultimately unable to contribute anywhere because they aren't elite at anything. I remember drafting Marcus Maxwell in 2005 -- at least he was 6'4" -- which made him intriguing as a receiver. Didn't pan out. If you are going to convert a guy - imho it is far better to know where you are going to convert him specifically - like Miller to FB.

The MarQueis Gray signing is interesting too. Similar "slash" QB but a much taller frame. Really curious if Harbaugh sees them competing for the same role, or if he sees BJ as a legitimate QB3/SAK and sees Gray as just an athlete with a long shot to make the team.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KID9R:
Originally posted by 5280High:
BJ Daniels = Josh Cribbs.

I remember watching this dude upset FSU as a freshman. Thought he would of turned out way more successful but obviously his arm just isn't consistent. This is our Hines Ward, Randle El, Cribbs, Edelman etc type pick.

I don't know, I think this might be a QB project of Harbaugh. He says he has a big arm, which Keap did as well, he Struggled a bit with accuracy but so did Keap in his first year. And while Kaepernick's long speed might be better, BJ is Super quick and shifty with excellent speed as well.

all good points... not happy he's hurt, but it might be a good thing for Niners incase they need to place him on practice squad (because of too many good players.)
[ Edited by LVJay on Apr 28, 2013 at 1:10 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Always sucks when you think you're getting a BJ and then don't.

That's funny! Oh well they still have a Dick Sher-man on their team!

Dick She-man. Fixed
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by KID9R:
I Kind of like him.

love it @ 3:22

That was nasty! He tells that defender to sit down then throws a 15-20 yard pass with some nice touch right on the money.

McCoy and Tolzien need to take notice!! They could both get cut!
Share 49ersWebzone