There are 170 users in the forums

New 49er Corey Lemonier

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
make or break year

This.

Too much other potential talent to develop to keep him if he isn't effective.

Agreed, huge off season for him, McDonald, Okoye, McCray, Patton, etc.
Originally posted by NCommand:
make or break year

This.

Agree on Lemon. Patton, I think you are being harsh on. Starter by the end of the year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NCommand:
make or break year

This.

Agree on Lemon. Patton, I think you are being harsh on. Starter by the end of the year.
agree,, lemon has had chances,, patton on the other hand has had few chances and we all know why. i am glad we upgraded ourselves in the wide out coach area
This dude is a beast for me in madden. Time to step up bruh.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Make or break summer, I doubt we carry 5 OLB's

We have Brooks and Lynch on the left side, and Smith and Harold on the right side
Wheeler can back up ILB or OLB.
Originally posted by cools:

We have Brooks and Lynch on the left side, and Smith and Harold on the right side

It depends on what other positions are out there and where he is in the rotation. If we can carry 5 and not have to let go of a promising younger player in order to do so, we may carry 5. Lemonier just needs to be out Eli Tharold, which would make him 4th best. No shame in that considering the three guys in front of him. But if after his third training camp, he can't beat out a raw rookie, then yes it is time to part ways.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cools:

wheeler is going to be awesome for us. my opinion anyway
Helped out Corey at work (Best Buy/Magnolia) the other day. He was a pretty cool guy. I spent most of the time resolving an issue with his order/delivery set up, so I didn't really get a chance to talk much football, but I did ask how camp went and he said everything went well. I wished him good luck for this season.

Also, I'll never forget how Harbaugh used to call him Lemon-Ear
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Helped out Corey at work (Best Buy/Magnolia) the other day. He was a pretty cool guy. I spent most of the time resolving an issue with his order/delivery set up, so I didn't really get a chance to talk much football, but I did ask how camp went and he said everything went well. I wished him good luck for this season.

Also, I'll never forget how Harbaugh used to call him Lemon-Ear

Probably tried to speed read through the manuals and overshot the important parts.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Really hoping both Lemonier and Harold can have big years. Would like to trade Brooks because of his huge contract. Allow us to spend the money elsewhere

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Really hoping both Lemonier and Harold can have big years. Would like to trade Brooks because of his huge contract. Allow us to spend the money elsewhere

Agree.

If Lemoniere can ramp up his performance [the guy is fast] and Eli shines - Trading Brooks would be excellent.

Frees up cap and possible gets us another mid-round draft pick.

there's always hope.

Agree.

If Lemoniere can ramp up his performance [the guy is fast] and Eli shines - Trading Brooks would be excellent.

there's always hope.

I read a BR article recently debating whether the Chargers should Trade for Junior Gallete of the saints, the article ended saying they shouldn't make the trade because Gallette is more trouble than he's worth. It got me thinking about the fact that our last preseason game is against them and after that will be our final cut down. We could possibly trade Brooks/Lemonman to the Chargers depending on how they look in preseason.
Really hoping both Lemonier and Harold can have big years.

I'm actually hoping Lemonier doesn't get a lot of playing time. He was a young, raw prospect with an amazing first step. If he's a late bloomer and the Niners can extend his contract in the offseason, that's a big win for the team. Same with guys like Vance or Tank. It's not like the team has a snowflake's chance of winning the SB this year anyway; a down season from the 2013 / 2012 class might actually help the team in the long run.

We've seen over the last few years how important depth is.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Agree.

there's always hope.

I read a BR article recently debating whether the Chargers should Trade for Junior Gallete of the saints, the article ended saying they shouldn't make the trade because Gallette is more trouble than he's worth. It got me thinking about the fact that our last preseason game is against them and after that will be our final cut down. We could possibly trade Brooks/Lemonman to the Chargers depending on how they look in preseason.

Interesting take.

Brooks would be a good fit w/Chargers.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Really hoping both Lemonier and Harold can have big years.

I'm actually hoping Lemonier doesn't get a lot of playing time. He was a young, raw prospect with an amazing first step. If he's a late bloomer and the Niners can extend his contract in the offseason, that's a big win for the team. Same with guys like Vance or Tank. It's not like the team has a snowflake's chance of winning the SB this year anyway; a down season from the 2013 / 2012 class might actually help the team in the long run.

We've seen over the last few years how important depth is.

Completely Disagree.
Share 49ersWebzone