There are 204 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by 9moon:
.. instead of drafting players who could take place of the future players we were not going to sign, Baalke got too cute and thought that we were the Patriots..

Tank was drafted to be groomed behind Justin Smith. Not sure what's confusing about that?
Thought Tank was going to be a great pick for the Niners and would come back strong from his injury. I envisioned double-digit sacks and just routinely causing chaos for opposing offenses.
Felt kinda bad about tank. Dude had to fluctuate his weight a bunch of times and never really settled in a role for us.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Felt kinda bad about tank. Dude had to fluctuate his weight a bunch of times and never really settled in a role for us.

the Josh Garnett of our defense lol
fyi Lattimore went in the 4th round, comp pick i think
when i think about all the picks that Baalke whiffed on
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
when i think about all the picks that Baalke whiffed on

absolutely!!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
.. instead of drafting players who could take place of the future players we were not going to sign, Baalke got too cute and thought that we were the Patriots..

Tank was drafted to be groomed behind Justin Smith. Not sure what's confusing about that?

The confusing part of that is Clueless Tank's was not meant to be a 3-4 DE... If you want to groom a DE under the 3-4 scheme, then you draft one that has played that same position.

Look how SORRY Solomon Thomas has been, he's being used as a 4-3 end which he is not..
I miss Ray McDonald. Damn, we love some crazy hoes in the 49ers family.

1. Aldon Smith's Crazy Lady
  2. Kaep's Crazy Lady
  3. Ray Mac's Crazy lady
  4. Foster's Crazy Lady

When we draft or acquire players, the first check box should be if they have a crazy lady on their side.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I miss Ray McDonald. Damn, we love some crazy hoes in the 49ers family.

1. Aldon Smith's Crazy Lady
  2. Kaep's Crazy Lady
  3. Ray Mac's Crazy lady
  4. Foster's Crazy Lady
When we draft or acquire players, the first check box should be if they have a crazy lady on their side.

It seems their only objective is to destroy the person athletically, financially and have them wind up in prison.

Originally posted by TheXFactor:

The confusing part of that is Clueless Tank's was not meant to be a 3-4 DE... If you want to groom a DE under the 3-4 scheme, then you draft one that has played that same position.

Look how SORRY Solomon Thomas has been, he's being used as a 4-3 end which he is not..

Might have been better off if Thomas was the one drafted in 2013 and Tank in 2017.
Is Tank still in the NFL?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Is Tank still in the NFL?

Miami Dolphin
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
we're 4-3 now, maybe we can give him a tryout.. the guy still young.. w/all the times he's been sittin at home or on the bench, he should be super healthy and fresh..

i say we give him a try out.
we're 4-3 now, maybe we can give him a tryout.. the guy still young.. w/all the times he's been sittin at home or on the bench, he should be super healthy and fresh..

i say we give him a try out.

Dude couldn't get PT on the Raiders... I'm sure the 49ers will be able to pick him up on a pre-season cut if they want.
Share 49erswebzone