There are 142 users in the forums

Tank Carradine Thread

Tickets Find deals on 49ers games ⇨
Originally posted by NCommand:
Elite 6T

Hahaha, thats what I was thinking! Never quite saw it tho...

No ill feelings towards him, wish him the best. The definition of ignoring scheme fit in the draft!
This one surprised me.
Dude had 4 years to do something. Hopefully he plays well for the vegas raiders. I think tank had maybe 3 good games for us in 4 years.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Wasted draft pick

Ballke f**ked him over from the get go, if he got drafted to a 4-3 and stayed in his weight from FSU he would've been better

TRUTH!

He must hate the team for jerking him around so much.
  • Karma
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,088
He is the epitome of the difference between Baalke and Lynch (so far). Baalke never seemed to be worried about what style of play his coaches were using. He drafted guys with talent, but ill-suited for the team. Tank was a beast in college but was a TERRIBLE fit for the 3-4 we were running. Perhaps Harbaugh was bad at communicating his needs, but they worked poorly together.

That's why I optimistic about the Shanahan/Lynch pairing. Posters here were begging for Andrew Norwell. They say the All-Pro next to his name and started drooling. The fact is, Norwell would have been a terrible fit for this offense. Meanwhile those same people are throwing a fit because of McKinnon's contract. Here's a dude that does EXACTLY what Shanahan wants from the RB position and people are crying over the loss of Hyde. Is Hyde a good player? Sure, but he is a terrible fit in this offense.
Originally posted by Karma:
He is the epitome of the difference between Baalke and Lynch (so far). Baalke never seemed to be worried about what style of play his coaches were using. He drafted guys with talent, but ill-suited for the team. Tank was a beast in college but was a TERRIBLE fit for the 3-4 we were running. Perhaps Harbaugh was bad at communicating his needs, but they worked poorly together.

That's why I optimistic about the Shanahan/Lynch pairing. Posters here were begging for Andrew Norwell. They say the All-Pro next to his name and started drooling. The fact is, Norwell would have been a terrible fit for this offense. Meanwhile those same people are throwing a fit because of McKinnon's contract. Here's a dude that does EXACTLY what Shanahan wants from the RB position and people are crying over the loss of Hyde. Is Hyde a good player? Sure, but he is a terrible fit in this offense.

Sounds about right.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,435
Originally posted by Karma:
He is the epitome of the difference between Baalke and Lynch (so far). Baalke never seemed to be worried about what style of play his coaches were using. He drafted guys with talent, but ill-suited for the team. Tank was a beast in college but was a TERRIBLE fit for the 3-4 we were running. Perhaps Harbaugh was bad at communicating his needs, but they worked poorly together.

That's why I optimistic about the Shanahan/Lynch pairing. Posters here were begging for Andrew Norwell. They say the All-Pro next to his name and started drooling. The fact is, Norwell would have been a terrible fit for this offense. Meanwhile those same people are throwing a fit because of McKinnon's contract. Here's a dude that does EXACTLY what Shanahan wants from the RB position and people are crying over the loss of Hyde. Is Hyde a good player? Sure, but he is a terrible fit in this offense.

Great post!
Originally posted by English:
This one surprised me.

Me to.

I thought the 4-3 was the best fit for him, couple that with not f**king with his weight anymore. Is it the log jam at that position now? I don't get it.
Good luck Conie
Good luck to him. Never hated hom like baalkes other whiffs.

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Good luck to him. Never hated hom like baalkes other whiffs.

The undisputed champion of the All-ACL squad.
And the - there were none!

No More ACL draft picks.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Good luck to him. Never hated hom like baalkes other whiffs.

The undisputed champion of the All-ACL squad.

No man, he saw action. Getz the bronze. Lattimore gold, will redmond silver.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,771
Such high hopes for this guy!!! What a disappointment.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
And the - there were none!

No More ACL draft picks.

Sad thing, at the right price, he's the only one that I thought was worth keeping. I really hope he does well because he got drafted into a crap situation.
Share 49erswebzone