Wasn't that dude a coach here?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Giants have hired Ben McAdoo as their offensive coordinator

Wasn't that dude a coach here?

in 2005 he was the assistant offensive line/quality control coach, he had the same job when Mike McCarthy was with the Saints.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 14, 2014 at 3:48 PM ]
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Giants have hired Ben McAdoo as their offensive coordinator

Great hire, I think the Giants and the Lions made good moves with McAdoo and Lazor ending up as OC's.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Colts OC Pep Hamilton is a candidate for the Vanderbilt HC job, according to multiple league sources.

Colts OC Pep Hamilton is a candidate for the Vanderbilt HC job, according to multiple league sources.

LOL, Roman gotta be mad at this point.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:

Cardinals DC Todd Bowles has withdrawn from consideration for Browns HC job, per source.

The Browns seem to be a mess. They might have to promote Norv Turner to head coach.

I heard they had already removed them from consideration for it, but that was right after Chud got the axe.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 14, 2014 at 9:46 PM ]
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter51s
Vikings are hiring Mike Zimmer as their HC, per league source.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Mike Zimmer to be Minnesota Vikings next coach

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000313638/article/mike-zimmer-to-be-minnesota-vikings-next-coach
  • buck
  • Veteran
Vikings hired Mike Zimmer as head coach.

After the Titans hired Ken Whisenhunt as head coach Monday, Zimmer emerged as the clear favorite to land the Minnesota job. Tennessee was also vying for his services. There never really were any other candidates for the Vikings. Zimmer was the only one to receive a second interview, which took place on Tuesday. Vikings brass was mulling over whether to bring in more candidates for second looks but decided to offer the job to the much-deserved Zimmer. He'll bring a completely different personality to the Vikings than previous coach Leslie Frazier. Frazier was calm and relatively quiet, while Zimmer is on the fiery side. He'll keep Minnesota's 4-3 defense in place and reportedly has interest in bringing in Norv Turner to run the offense. The Vikings certainly upgraded on Wednesday.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

I think Norv Turner still has a OC contract with the Browns. Would the Browns let him go?
f**k Roman must be horrible in interviews because no one wants him afterwards.

After the Titans hired Ken Whisenhunt as head coach Monday, Zimmer emerged as the clear favorite to land the Minnesota job. Tennessee was also vying for his services. There never really were any other candidates for the Vikings. Zimmer was the only one to receive a second interview, which took place on Tuesday. Vikings brass was mulling over whether to bring in more candidates for second looks but decided to offer the job to the much-deserved Zimmer. He'll bring a completely different personality to the Vikings than previous coach Leslie Frazier. Frazier was calm and relatively quiet, while Zimmer is on the fiery side. He'll keep Minnesota's 4-3 defense in place and reportedly has interest in bringing in Norv Turner to run the offense. The Vikings certainly upgraded on Wednesday.

I think Norv Turner still has a OC contract with the Browns. Would the Browns let him go?

i think turners future there is up in the air since they havent got a coach yet.
browns will get a new hc again. he will probably bring in his own guys at oc and dc, thus turner can look for a new job.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:

i think turners future there is up in the air since they havent got a coach yet.

This. I mentioned this a few posts up and isn't it telling that they haven't been reported as candidates at all?
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by crabman82:

This. I mentioned this a few posts up and isn't it telling that they haven't been reported as candidates at all?

looks close......

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter26s
Vikings have requested and received permission to interview Browns OC Norv Turner for Minnesota OC job, per source.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Vikings have requested and received permission to interview Browns OC Norv Turner for Minnesota OC job, per source.
Share 49ersWebzone