LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hawker84:
the testing system is obviously flawed, the appeals process worked, because those flaws were discovered and the NFL could not dispute mistakes were made, therefore they cannot rule he indeed took the PED.. so yes the testing is flawed but the appeal process worked.

Actually, I would argue that the appeals process is also flawed because (as i mentioned above) we shouldn't even have known about it unless he had lost the appeal. We don't know the identity of those six others.

That said, sure glad he'll be playing vs. the Rams and as far as the Hawks go in the playoffs. Too bad about the pro bowl but, I'm guessing the possibility of playing in NO in February means more than playing in Hawaii in January ;)
That cheater won. Ugh
Lol.. Seahawks and Sherman won't make it past Wild Card. Win on the road without you're big bad 12th man then start talking
Cheattle! Cheattle!
Originally posted by gato80:
Cheattle! Cheattle!

Seadderall Seadderall!
Cheattle Seadderall's!
Ya'll whine about everything. Buncha divas.
Congrates... Some rulings I like.... some I don't...but he won far and square by playing within the system.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Lol.. Seahawks and Sherman won't make it past Wild Card. Win on the road without you're big bad 12th man then start talking

so if we win on the road in the wildcard, you're giving us the green light to come on here and talk a little smack? I'm in.

Player appeals almost never work in these cases, obviously something was jacked up. Woot, Sherman isn't going anywhere; except the playoffs and the Super Bowl! :D

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, 49ers fans, because you just want to think we're a bunch of cheaters with illegitimate wins; but nope.

You're right. You're a cheater with an illegitimate win.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

so if we win on the road in the wildcard, you're giving us the green light to come on here and talk a little smack? I'm in.

Won't happen, lol!
Modded.
[ Edited by English on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM ]
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:

Player appeals almost never work in these cases, obviously something was jacked up. Woot, Sherman isn't going anywhere; except the playoffs and the Super Bowl! :D

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, 49ers fans, because you just want to think we're a bunch of cheaters with illegitimate wins; but nope.

Seacocks are not going to the SuperBowl. Keep dreaming.
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:

Well, the Green Bay "win" by the NFL's own admission is illegitimate. Which may be a bitter pill for you to swallow, but I digress.

Doesn't matter what wins you do or don't have. For now at least, you guys are no better than second place in the West.

Though, I suppose there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story. Please, continue.
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone