LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 239 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sspiker:
You're right. You're a cheater with an illegitimate win.

Go rewatch the Packers @ Seahawks game; on Green Bay's only TD drive, the refs called a completely bogus PI call on Kam Chancellor on third down at midfield. Packers got their only TD handed by the refs, so if you want to go back and fix all questionable officiating, we still win 7-6. Owned. I know it hurts, but deal with it. The Seahawks have arrived, and we're here to stay.
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:
Originally posted by sspiker:
You're right. You're a cheater with an illegitimate win.

Go rewatch the Packers @ Seahawks game; on Green Bay's only TD drive, the refs called a completely bogus PI call on Kam Chancellor on third down at midfield. Packers got their only TD handed by the refs, so if you want to go back and fix all questionable officiating, we still win 7-6. Owned. I know it hurts, but deal with it. The Seahawks have arrived, and we're here to stay.

......arrived at second place in the division.

You go girl!
Originally posted by baltien:

You go girl!

That'll matter when we're still playing playoff games and the 49ers are only watching. :)
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:

You go girl!

That'll matter when we're still playing playoff games and the 49ers are only watching. :)

LOL, ok guy. We'll talk in about a week.

Now don't go and conveniently forget about this conversation like your boy did about a certain water bottle.

Seahawks fans.....smh.
f**k the seahawks and their fans
I'm 36 years old so I don't get so worked up about SEA recent success mostly because I have lived through and enjoyed watching the 49ers win 5 Super Bowls!!! Now if SEA happens to win something I will simply move on to next week or even next season if we aren't playing. But the last thing I need is for a SEA fan or some other team's fan that hasn't enjoyed the success that I have in watching my team win smack talk me when your trophy case is deficient of 5 Super Bowl trophies. I feel bad for younger 49er fans though as they have not had much to celebrate until recently. Heres hoping to continued 49er success
Well, the Green Bay "win" by the NFL's own admission is illegitimate. Which may be a bitter pill for you to swallow, but I digress.

Doesn't matter what wins you do or don't have. For now at least, you guys are no better than second place in the West.

Though, I suppose there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story. Please, continue.

you mean the game where the league ruled that it was a legitimate catch, that admission? that pill wasn't hard to swallow at all, i'm confused.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Well, the Green Bay "win" by the NFL's own admission is illegitimate. Which may be a bitter pill for you to swallow, but I digress.

Doesn't matter what wins you do or don't have. For now at least, you guys are no better than second place in the West.

Though, I suppose there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story. Please, continue.

you mean the game where the league ruled that it was a legitimate catch, that admission? that pill wasn't hard to swallow at all, i'm confused.

I am also confused. Talked to many Seattle fans on Sunday (and they are not a smart bunch) who love to claim the NFL said the catch was legitimate (ok, it was) yet at the same time forget the fact the NFL ruled all the calls in 2005 SB were legit as well. So you can't have your cake and eat it to.

So I agreed with all Seaturd fans. The win against the Packers was legit. And so was the Steelers SuperBowl win in 2005. Agree?
The whole water bottle thing was a rumor, and Sherman said it was bogus and never came from him. Weeks ago. We understand, though; your bias outweighs everything, including facts. Also, I'm not going to leave when we lose, so don't worry. I was actually on here several years ago, but got banned by an overzealous mod.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for baltien.

Yes, on the same exactly played that the league stated that PI should have been called:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1167843

PI = No "catch" and the game is over.

.....you were saying something about a pill?
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]

Yeah lets hope they don't hold it off for 4 more weeks.....
oh we're talking about the PI, i agree 100% should have been called, but it wasn't? therefore catch legit, GB goes home sobbing. still not getting the point.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I am also confused. Talked to many Seattle fans on Sunday (and they are not a smart bunch) who love to claim the NFL said the catch was legitimate (ok, it was) yet at the same time forget the fact the NFL ruled all the calls in 2005 SB were legit as well. So you can't have your cake and eat it to.

So I agreed with all Seaturd fans. The win against the Packers was legit. And so was the Steelers SuperBowl win in 2005. Agree?

oh we're talking about the PI, i agree 100% should have been called, but it wasn't? therefore catch legit, GB goes home sobbing. still not getting the point.

You didn't respond to my post.

Are you in agreement that since the NFL ruled the refs made the correct calls in 2005 that the Seacocks legitimately lost and Seattle went home sobbing?
[ Edited by SportsFan on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]

The point is you guys won the game on a bogus play. What part of that are you having trouble with?
Share 49ersWebzone