There are 227 users in the forums

Is Dashon Goldson the best FS in the NFL?

Shop 49ers game tickets
why was he at the 49er facility? lol
Originally posted by Stanley:

ETA: Apparently while he is serving his suspension, he is not allowed to be at the Tampa Bay facility so I guess he just came through to visit.

Goldy misses us already.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 22, 2013 at 3:34 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

ETA: Apparently while he is serving his suspension, he is not allowed to be at the Tampa Bay facility so I guess he just came through to visit.

Goldy misses us already.

For a discount.
Was he begging us to take him back? Lol
He's probably learnin a lesson in money vs. winning. He had a chance to do both with us with that offer we made him.

He chose more bucks and now he's on a s**tty team in a crusty city and is only mentioned when he is fined.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Goldy misses us already.

For a discount.

Dashon and Eric Reid together

I would salivate for this combination.... if it weren't for all the stupid new rules.
Nope. Lol
Whitner has done well with Reid. I wonder if Reid could help Gold son play better at some point in the future now that he is learning the ropes from Whitner. Of course he would have to play SS. I just think that Whitner has been a better mentor than Gold son would have been
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Nov 24, 2013 at 2:49 PM ]
No, and it isn't even close.

Share 49ersWebzone